CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Element_Baz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Hey Element, You sure have had your problems, especially with your first order? I guess it is the Xmas rush. I have been ordering from SI, EC Blends, Heavenly Vapes, Wizard Labs and others for the last 2 months and nary a shipment problem. Maybe that BIG Snow storm in the middle of the country is causing routing problems also. Best Wishes my friend hope you get your "stuff" soon.

Thanks! Yeah it's just my starter kit order I'm having problems with. (go figure) soon we'll all look back on this and laugh, and I'll stop flooding everyone's eyes with whining like a school girl :p

I'm glad your DIY liquid is coming along nicely too btw!

Last edited:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Thanks! Yeah it's just my starter kit order I'm having problems with. (go figure) soon we'll all look back on this and laugh, and I'll stop flooding everyone's eyes with whining like a school girl :p

I'm glad your DIY liquid is coming along nicely too btw!

so glad you didn't..say.......D....downer again...........I cant stand that name..but..deb debra........is fine...........yes si cs is the best...don't worry about whining......we've all been there element_baz.....;)

Last edited:

Element_Baz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
so glad you didn't..say.......D....downer again...........I cant stand that name..but..deb debra........is fine...........yes si cs is the best...don't worry about whining......we've all been there element_baz.....;)

haha i wasn't talking about you when i said that!

My next dilema is trying to figure out if i want a manual x2 or automatic

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356045931.824851.jpg
Here is my chocolate treats for work friends, the pink ones have strawberry non nic flavouring through them lol lol.
Not bad for a first attempt.
Maybe you can all enjoy a piece with your morning coffee? Electronically of course ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I took a nap this afternoon and dreamed about watching a movie called "Flavors Gone Wild". It was X2 rated and boy was it vapin! :ohmy:

I know that was probably the worst of my Sinefield type of thinking. My Bavarian Cream and Hershey Chocolate mix has NO TASTE? I started with 5% of each flavor, then 10%, then 15% and finally 20% of each. I finally got a very sweet taste, but no Chocolate flavor what so ever. In desparation I put in 1 drop of Coconut, then 2 and got a hint of flavor, but I just can't believe this DYI is so crazy frustrating.

Hey anybody caught in the massive snow storm in the middle of the country? It looks BAD!

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I took a nap this afternoon and dreamed about watching a movie called "Flavors Gone Wild". It was X2 rated and boy was it vapin! :ohmy:Hey anybody caught in the massive snow storm in the middle of the country? It looks BAD!

I love your dream!

As for the snowstorm, maybe it's coming this way. The wind picked up and it has started to sleet heavily. I hope this is over before Christmas, when we plan to travel.

KitKat2

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
michigan
The ECF forum is massive and can be daunting at times but holds a wealth of information. Anything that you can think of and some of what you haven't thought of.

I would start with Smokeless Image forum then branch out, but first... the Welcome Newbies thread... just to get an idea about this extremely helpful and supportive group of folks. We are all in this together! ;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/269769-welcome-newbies-thread.html

Thanks a bunch I went into smokeless image, I liked it, its overwhelming i feel like a lost puppy. Thanks for being so helpful

KitKat2

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
michigan
I took a nap this afternoon and dreamed about watching a movie called "Flavors Gone Wild". It was X2 rated and boy was it vapin! :ohmy:

I know that was probably the worst of my Sinefield type of thinking. My Bavarian Cream and Hershey Chocolate mix has NO TASTE? I started with 5% of each flavor, then 10%, then 15% and finally 20% of each. I finally got a very sweet taste, but no Chocolate flavor what so ever. In desparation I put in 1 drop of Coconut, then 2 and got a hint of flavor, but I just can't believe this DYI is so crazy frustrating.

Hey anybody caught in the massive snow storm in the middle of the country? It looks BAD!

Nothing in the thumb of Michigan yet.

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
I received another SI shipment today. I tore into the cowboy and ry4. I'm hoping to get away from V2 Red, but that seems to be a favorite go to flavor of mine. I think it will take some time to get used to RY4, but I'm loving the cowboy, which might just become a all day vape and a good possible replacement of the Red. I just placed an order for 555 to try that out too.

I'm lucky that I have a vape shop within driving distance and bought a bunch of fun flavors from them. Gosh, I never realized how many flavors there are out in vaping world!

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey there Rabbit....

Been pouring down rain here in SW Ohio and the wind is wicked, it rearranged some of my patio furniture. It's supposed to turn to snow tonight as the temp drops. They say only about 1 inch accumulation.....hope they're right.

I think the snow is further up North, but be safe Marlou it appears this is a nasty storm.

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I received another SI shipment today. I tore into the cowboy and ry4. I'm hoping to get away from V2 Red, but that seems to be a favorite go to flavor of mine. I think it will take some time to get used to RY4, but I'm loving the cowboy, which might just become a all day vape and a good possible replacement of the Red. I just placed an order for 555 to try that out too.

I'm lucky that I have a vape shop within driving distance and bought a bunch of fun flavors from them. Gosh, I never realized how many flavors there are out in vaping world!

RY4 takes some time to grow on you. Personally I like tobacco flavors, meaning that they smell or seem to taste like fresh tobacco, not burned cigarettes. Black Magic from EC Blends is somewhat sweet and complex. I can now reproduce a good RY4 with Wizard Labs flavors but I can't seem to mix anything else worth vaping yet. You are fortunate to have a vape shop near your home. Most of us need to do everything mail order, and yes there are hundreds of flavors, some sound really gross to me.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
RY4 takes some time to grow on you. Personally I like tobacco flavors, meaning that they smell or seem to taste like fresh tobacco, not burned cigarettes. Black Magic from EC Blends is somewhat sweet and complex. I can now reproduce a good RY4 with Wizard Labs flavors but I can't seem to mix anything else worth vaping yet. You are fortunate to have a vape shop near your home. Most of us need to do everything mail order, and yes there are hundreds of flavors, some sound really gross to me.

Does that mean you aren't going to try Crab Juice? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread