Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I've limed, fertilized, seeded, watered, prayed to the Lawn God and you see the result. My neighbor tells me this area was a gravel pit at one time, many, many years ago. Whatever they used for fill is only good for growing weeds, but you can see those darn sweet gum balls, and how many we have to deal with. I think it's a reasonable tradeoff, the shade for the potential water heating system and no more sweet gum balls! Plus, without the tree blocking the sun, I'll get a better tan!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362954568.289087.jpg
Happy Birthday Rave , enjoy some cake !!
Hope you are all doing great!!

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
Happy Birthday Rave!

Aswum - great job on the tree!

My house guests are gone. Their mom left me what was left of the $200 she had her ex husband give me. That's 191 bucks after paying for dog food. I guess I can buy some cleaning supplies!

Used almost a quarter of a bottle of bleach to clean the tile floors. I found some pee spots in the kitchen that I hadn't seen. I pulled the pillows off the couches and let them sit outside for a few hours. I washed all of the dog blankets and throw rugs. I'm still going to have to go back over the floors again. I bought some febreeze air freshners and feel like Walter Matthau in Grumpier old Men when he hung all those air freshners in his truck to rid the air of decaying fish in his back seat!!!

Whisper is happily laying in her blankie on my lap. Life is back to normal. Yea! Tail is too tired to do her happy dance, but will tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great night!

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Happy Birthday Rave!

My house guests are gone. Their mom left me what was left of the $200 she had her ex husband give me. That's 191 bucks after paying for dog food. I guess I can buy some cleaning supplies!

Used almost a quarter of a bottle of bleach to clean the tile floors. I found some pee spots in the kitchen that I hadn't seen. I pulled the pillows off the couches and let them sit outside for a few hours. I washed all of the dog blankets and throw rugs. I'm still going to have to go back over the floors again. I bought some febreeze air freshners and feel like Walter Matthau in Grumpier old Men when he hung all those air freshners in his truck to rid the air of decaying fish in his back seat!!!

Whisper is happily laying in her blankie on my lap. Life is back to normal. Yea! Tail is too tired to do her happy dance, but will tomorrow!

great news there gone tail.....are you serious she only gave you $200....after you spent $191 on food.....? so a lousy $9 for your time and effort....am I reading right?......if so.....what a:censored: I must be reading wrong...

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
Hi Debra! She left me 190 dollars. I spent a little over 9 bucks to make their dog food. That 200 bucks was for 3 1/2 months, when she initially thought I bought into her plan of keeping them. I had to set her straight on that, and especially after her dog started ...... all over my things.

Hello Kon. Yes, I'm female. :)

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Good morning everyone. Slept a little later, 6 instead of 5. Dark roast coffee again, Baileys French Vanilla (messed up yesterday and said Irish Creame), 1/2&1/2 and nonfat. Bacon, eggs and bagels in a little while, then outside to try to finish hacking up that tree. Got about a third of it cut up yesterday so I may be able to get it finished today. Then I have another one to take down, a little smaller, but it has to fall just right, again, because it has to fall between the house and the shed.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Happy Birthday Rave!

Damp dryer sheets help a lot with oder, especially if you place them someplace warm. That wuzz the only thing that got the smell of decomp out of my Jeep.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
great news there gone tail.....are you serious she only gave you $200....after you spent $191 on food.....? so a lousy $9 for your time and effort....am I reading right?......if so.....what a:censored: I must be reading wrong...

Debra, I thought she meant she still has $191 of the $200 she got.

Tail11, I'm glad to hear they're gone. When I think about your situation, I keep thinking about some sort of light someone mentioned that when you shine it on your rug, it shows where there's urine. That sounds neat, if it actually works, and it may make your cleanup a lot easier. Are you kicking up your heels in glee yet? It must be a huge relief, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread