Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ok. I have had to check every thread here to keep up with what my FSUSA friends are up to so I thought that I would start a thread just for chit chat.

I think that I picked up a bug on my trip to Charleston to see my son and grandson so I may be down for a few days but will still check in with all of you as often as I am able to.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Feel better Salem...:(

It's been a beautiful day here...love this new fall weather....:)

Vaping hopscotch ( whowouldathunkit) in my new Mini Reo with a 306LR atty and it's heaven !!

Now, if i could find my reading glasses, Id be wonderful.

Hope ya feel better fast, Salem

So you already have fall weather? I'm jealous. At least it's starting to get a little cooler here. It's been around 85 for highs lately and low 70s at night.

Hopscotch? That's a shocker. :)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
It was about 70 degrees here today...beautiful. At night the upper 50's ...my type of weather, definately !

I forgot there was the Apple Festival close to here this weekend...i meant to go ! I'm not only loosing my reading glasses, im forgetting everything ! Will you lead me to the hopscotch if i need it ? lol Speaking of, Are you tired of your hopscotch yet ? You know , if you ever get tired of it, you can always send it my way :p

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Have you been to Gatlinburg ? It's beautiful in the Fall...you guys should really come up this way one year. I don't live far from there.

Yes...it's sweater weather almost. Love it. I hate the humid heat...and i know yours is worse there than here.

I can't get enough of this hopscotch..i swear i could just drink this bottle.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Yes, we have been to Gatlinburg! It's so pretty in the Fall. The last time we were there, we saw a baby black bear near the entrance to Cade's Cove. He was playing in a tree. A lot of people (including us) all got out of our cars and were taking pictures of him. Then the forest ranger told us we need to leave because of there's a baby, that means that mom is nearby!

I hate humid heat too! Fortunately though, ours isn't as bad as in other areas of Florida. In fact, it's a little cooler here than counties north, south, and west of us. I've read that the reason why is because the gulf stream runs into the ocean. Who knows though... I just wish it would start getting cooler than 85! We don't start getting cold fronts until mid to late November, so we have to wait to wear sweaters. :(

artbyjoni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2010
Foothills of the Smokies, TN
Im trying out my tutti frutti tonight. I did get a 30ml bottle of hopscotch in my last order. It is good but i think all the hype let me down a bit.. maybe i was expecting a more .. orgasmic.. experience LOLOLOL Anyway, Im going to let it steep a week.. or maybe a few days... well guess it might only be hours :)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Joni....we'll take care of that hopscotch if you dont take too it. No worries there.

Tutti fruiti sounds good. never tried it.

I love to eat chocolate, i just dont like vaping it....oddish isnt it ?

I'm vaping hopscotch of course and my diy of pear cinnamon....these are my 2 staples vapes. I always have 2 things going at least.

I've been watching this documentary series on msnbc...and yelling at melvin to quit barking on the back porch. He waits till late to want to bark at absolutely nothing.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I usually go between my Butterscotch Almond and Orange Creamsicle and then I combine the 2. It taste much better than it sounds! My mbr closet is so full of juice that my entire house smells like juice! I bought a blue plastic container to put all of it in so hopefully it will contain some of the smell. It is a pleasant smell but everytime I go in my br I check to see if something is leaking because it is so strong. My husband asked me last night if I spilled some in the br!
I just filled a carto with my new butterscotch that I got. I broke into it earlier than I usually do. It definitely needs more steep time for the BS and vanilla to meld together a little more but is still good.

Did anyone get Bilberry yet? It smells like a freshly baked cobbler! I will let it steep for a week though before trying.

I have Tutti Fruity too and love it. I think that I have so much juice that I get overwhelmed and end up sticking with just a few. The Tutti Fruity taste exactly like Fireball without the fire.

Oh yes! Let me tell you guys something else that is awesome mixed together! Orange Creamsicle and Almond Joy. Unbelievably good! I find most my combos by being too lazy to get a new carto filled and just adding another flavor to the one that I am already using.

I have been in bed most of the day feeling a little ill so when I got up to vape I thought I would check in here. Hope everyone is having a good evening.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Feel better Salem...:(

It's been a beautiful day here...love this new fall weather....:)

Vaping hopscotch ( whowouldathunkit) in my new Mini Reo with a 306LR atty and it's heaven !!

Now, if i could find my reading glasses, Id be wonderful.

Hope ya feel better fast, Salem

Thanks Clumsy! I had to laugh when you said that you had to find your reading glasses! That is the story of my life! Yes, I have turned into my mother. When I was young she was always looking for her TV Guide and glasses. It's so funny how we turn into our parents. It is even funnier watching my son turn into us!

BTW- I am in the Upstate of SC and yes it is getting quite cool. I hate the shorter days though.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
It went from 105 degrees and 85 degree nights with incredible humidity to 85 degree days and the next few mornings are to be in the high 40's with low humidity. We're loving it! My grandson and I will be heading out to our deer stands in a few minutes (bow season opened here yesterday) and this is great hunting weather. All I have to do now is bodily drag him away from his grandmothers breakfast table. That's the hard part. The rest will be easy.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have to tell you I got my first hopscotch less than 1 week ago, and just had to order more.(I'm not even out yet!) And I had to order more Almond Joy. Can't put either down. I added a couple of drops of FSUSA vanilla(accidently) into a cart that had hopscotch in it. It seemed to bring out the hopscotch flavor more. Lip smacking good.

It just turned cool here in WV. Welcome relief. Not sure if we will be getting an indian summer or not. Typical weather patterns seem skewed somehow.

Texas T --Where did you get the banner in your signature? I want one.
Thanks
wv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread