Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedartglass

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Missouri
LOL Free2bme - I ask my hubby the same thing.
His answer to me was (you really are a hillbilly arent you).:eek:
So i googled it lol because I guess I tis a hillbilly indeed.
Here is what I found.

A humidor is any kind of box or room with constant humidity, and ideally temperature, used to store cigars, cigarettes, or pipe tobacco.
So now we know.
WORD FOR THE DAY!
HUMIDOR
lol

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
LOL Free2bme - I ask my hubby the same thing.
His answer to me was (you really are a hillbilly arent you).:eek:
So i googled it lol because I guess I tis a hillbilly indeed.
Here is what I found.

A humidor is any kind of box or room with constant humidity, and ideally temperature, used to store cigars, cigarettes, or pipe tobacco.
So now we know.
WORD FOR THE DAY!
HUMIDOR
lol

LMAO! So now we know.... Thank you!

I'm originally from Southern Indiana but hubby swears I had to come from the hills of Kentucky and always calls me hillbilly too. :)

Oh, and DeXTeR, I clicked your link but at the time, I was the only one there and figured I could talk to myself easy enough without using my fingers. LOL I'll keep checking back in, though.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well gang, I'm recovering from my belly virus. I still have a little bit of a tummy ache (sob) and still need a lot of love, understanding and petting ... but it looks like I'm going to survive.

My darling honey girl of a wife has given me constant attention and even made homemade chicken soup for me. She makes her own noodles (dumplings) and everything. Its so good that its almost worth being a little sick to get it.

I asked her if she had been putting cyanide and arsenic in my oatmeal and she laughed and said that if she had, I would be gone already.

That made me feel a little better.

I think.

TT

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Couple of things has stuck in my mind today.

1. Maggie Mae Pugsly always has to smell her poop after going. It seems most interesting to her and she'll sniff and study it on and on and on. Why do I have to have a dog who thinks her crap don't stink?

2. It can be difficult to use the restroom with an audience of a kid, a dog and a cat. Oh, the wonderful life of being a mom. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread