Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I hope TexasT isn't a Dallas Cowboys fan cause I just have to say that right now I am really enjoying watching the Green Bay Packers destroy them. :) :lol:

We're right on the Texas/Louisiana border and I'm actually a big Saints fan, but I dearly love the Dallas Cowboys. I bulked up last winter in case they needed me, and they do, but they've never called. And I got me one of them tracktelephones. What they really need is my wife but the NFL isn't ready for that. Besides, the helmet wont go over her head. But they could fix up a #9 washtub if they really wanted her.

Okay, that's enuff about politics. The Saints is 6-3 and still need to win more games.

Yeah ab, it got down to 30 degrees here the other night but she came in and we took out the 60 watt light bulb and put in a 100 watt bulb and was just as warm and snug as we could be in this old shack. Course we both had our long handles on. She sure is cute in them things.

My buddy salemgold, got her some of that cold pressed lime and figured out all by herself that it tasted like cold pressed lime. She is one very sharp lady and if she lived around here she'd probably be mayor or something important like that. Or maybe the boss down at the Lube Rack where my wife works. She never said how she liked the cold pressed lime, but if she don't she'll send it to me. Heh, heh, ain't I the sneaky one?

Well Denrock old buddy, have you been down by the new Vape Lounge yet for a lookee see? I kinda figured you'd be telling us about it cause David and Pam haven't been saying much.

Well, I gotta go put out some pellets for my goat. His name is Lawnmower. Bye.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Vaporgalinfla, I gotta tell you. Boots are very popular with women all across the south and south/west and I think ladies who wear them really look fine! My wife wears them sometimes and I think she looks cuter than all get out when she does!

So your wife likes boots? I really love mine. :) I had no idea that western boots were considered stylish until my fashion writer sister convinced me to buy some. After I bought them, I noticed that a lot of women in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach are wearing them. But, have to say - my boots are nicer than theirs. :

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I hope TexasT isn't a Dallas Cowboys fan cause I just have to say that right now I am really enjoying watching the Green Bay Packers destroy them. :) :lol:

LOL, Romo going down was the best thing that ever happened to the Boy's.

1. Phillips get's fired - horrible head coach, good coordinator.

2. High draft pick

I do not know when owners are going to finally learn that great head coaches are "leaders of men". They MUST have that quality...Even Cower, who seems dumber than a box of rocks, won a championship. He is a leader. Players will follow and more importantly, teams take on a head coaches personality....

I said day ONE when Phillips was hired "bad idea". The man is NOT a leader. Exactly why I thought hiring Turner in SD was stupidity. He is not a leader of men. He is a coordinator. Big difference.

Last edited:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well I guess since this the chit chat thread anything goes. Well anyway my current pair of Nike ACGs are starting to get a little worn. So I just ordered me some 1991 Air Jordan VI's from East Bay that are the same sneakers I had in 11th grade.(well almost the same) Man I can't wait till they get here. Click for bigger picture.

PS- Oh I almost forgot to say - It's gotta be the shoes :)

Attachments

• air-jordan-retro-6.jpg
    air-jordan-retro-6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well I ain't got none of those shoes for tennis ballin in, but I do got me some old leather boots sittin out by the back door that go way back before 1991 that I could let you have for a good price. I'll go knock out whatever's living in 'em and get them ready for you.

Maybe trade for some of that Tootsie Roll vape? I like them Tootsie Rolls a lot!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Well I ain't got none of those shoes for tennis ballin in, but I do got me some old leather boots sittin out by the back door that go way back before 1991 that I could let you have for a good price. I'll go knock out whatever's living in 'em and get them ready for you.

Maybe trade for some of that Tootsie Roll vape? I like them Tootsie Rolls a lot!

I haven't had the Tootsie Roll yet but if you get it, would I have to mud wrestle that wife of yours to end up with some?

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Well I guess since this the chit chat thread anything goes. Well anyway my current pair of Nike ACGs are starting to get a little worn. So I just ordered me some 1991 Air Jordan VI's from East Bay that are the same sneakers I had in 11th grade.(well almost the same) Man I can't wait till they get here. Click for bigger picture.

PS- Oh I almost forgot to say - It's gotta be the shoes :)

I really like those!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

T! I LOVE that Tootsie Roll too! I just mixed it with my banana nut bread and it is good too!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
T! I LOVE that Tootsie Roll too! I just mixed it with my banana nut bread and it is good too!

I wasn't allowed to order some by you-know-who.

She's become very uppity since she got that job at the Lube Rack and is bringing home all that big money now.

I'm gonna have to sneak an order.

I sure do like them Tootsie Rolls. That's why I like to take my wife to that doctor where they scrape that stuff off her skin. That nurse lady has a big jug of Tootsie Rolls and she always gives me one. She likes me.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I haven't had the Tootsie Roll yet but if you get it, would I have to mud wrestle that wife of yours to end up with some?
LOL, you ought to see what is running around in my head right now. OMG, its scary in there. And dark too.

Where does all this stuff come from? It must be the fumes off of my wifes coveralls.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I've been watching those Threads about different flavors we'd like to see. Well, I behaved myself and kept quiet. But I just can't do it no more.

I'd like to see McIlhenny Tabasco Pepper Sauce juice. And if David and Pam could come up with a Fried Catfish vape that would be wonderful

But I feel like the deep South tastes need to be addressed and these are them.
Throw in some okra vape and I'd be in hog heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread