Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
You know what I find funny? Yeah, I know you don't really care but I'm gonna type it anyway so my fingers can get their daily workout. We get soo :offtopic: in almost every thread but here, where we can get :offtopic:, we very seldom do. We are a strange bunch, aren't we? LOL

We don't go off topic. The threads just forget to change the names to what we write about. I'll complain to ECF. Their mind reading software isn't working to well.:evil:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
You know what I find funny? Yeah, I know you don't really care but I'm gonna type it anyway so my fingers can get their daily workout. We get soo :offtopic: in almost every thread but here, where we can get :offtopic:, we very seldom do. We are a strange bunch, aren't we? LOL

We all know who the worst offender for going off topic is.

Its me.

But its my wife's fault.

Heck, one time up at the Lube Rack where she works I went in the Men's Room and while i was there I wrote on the wall "My wife follows me everywhere."

Yesterday I went in that same Men's Room and written below my note was another one that said "I do not!"

She keeps me so messed up I have trouble focusing and maybe that's why I go off topic so much. Or it could be the devil making me do it. I don't know.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Its me.

But its my wife's fault.

Heck, one time up at the Lube Rack where she works I went in the Men's Room and while i was there I wrote on the wall "My wife follows me everywhere."

Yesterday I went in that same Men's Room and written below my note was another one that said "I do not!"

She keeps me so messed up I have trouble focusing and maybe that's why I go off topic so much. Or it could be the devil making me do it. I don't know.

We all know that you are a little 'off' but we luv yas anyway. Give that wifey of yourn a big hug....i have a feeling she may need it.

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
Now that there's FUNNY!!!

There goes the neigborhood, and all the vaporers with it,LOL...
I love being a part of this family. Just when I think I have had the worst
day ever-I can come here read a few post's in the "chit-chat" section
and vwaulla it suddenly becomes the best day. That is sooooo cool, thanks guys!!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
There goes the neigborhood, and all the vaporers with it,LOL...
I love being a part of this family. Just when I think I have had the worst
day ever-I can come here read a few post's in the "chit-chat" section
and vwaulla it suddenly becomes the best day. That is sooooo cool, thanks guys!!!

Awe that was a very nice thing to say! I like it here too. It gets scary
out there :closedeyes:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.

Its me.

But its my wife's fault.

You... off topic... never...:sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread