May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Thanks for the encouragement Sky. Unfortunately, I think my brain is too old to cooperate.

NO. It will come to you Paula. What makes it hard is when you think about it. Then your fingers hit every wrong key. lol. Just pretend you are doing it for fun like on here. Your speed will pick up too.

Last edited:

Jurassica Parks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
Indiana
Spongecake? That sounds delish - I'm currently vaping her snickerdoodle coffee. Going to definitely have to order some when I run out of the snickerdoodle (and run out of blueberry muffin, and white chocolate peppermint, and waffles, omg too much juice).

Yea dude, it's my fav juice from her. She sent me a huge free bottle of French Vanilla Cappuccino too. The spongecake and cotton candy need to steep a bit though. They are good, but I'm sure they'll be fantastic in a week or so.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
Yea dude, it's my fav juice from her. She sent me a huge free bottle of French Vanilla Cappuccino too. The spongecake and cotton candy need to steep a bit though. They are good, but I'm sure they'll be fantastic in a week or so.

Have you tried her waffles? I imagine spongecake would be a similar type of vape taste-wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread