Chit Chattin away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was here, I posted, stupid new computer mouse touchpd thing made me loose it all, so

luckily for you- a short synopsis.... good conference, forgot charger, batts were going batty due to leaky carto, survived it (Whoo-hoo!!), margarita machine both nights, (open bar )

toorrow is HOPEFULLY finalizing at car dealership- I am picky and they had to search 3 states PLUS all of Texas to find what I wanted- and I relented on some stuff- had 5 cars sold out of under me before they could get them here. hope tomorrow is all over-

now, bedtime-

well I igot my expedition!! its my FIRST EVER brand new car!!! only had the miles on it from the original dealership to this one.

Got home with it, started trying to do the siruis radio thing, and blew up the AC- a whole 212 miles on it and the AC has started smoking and clanking and is all jacked up... They had to come and get it tonight... LOL

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Q, :facepalm: Sorry girl! :(

Begin rant/ Some tool got my debit numbers and charged $60 worth of shiznit to iTunes. 3 payments of $20, all payments are processing so we can't get the money back until they go through or until the process time expires, which ever comes first. Had to shut down the card and will have to wait 5 to 7 days to get a new one...then I'm scared to use it as I don't know where the tool got the number. Was it pp, online vendor, IHOP??? (God, not IHOP!) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! /rant

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Q, :facepalm: Sorry girl! :(

Begin rant/ Some tool got my debit numbers and charged $60 worth of shiznit to iTunes. 3 payments of $20, all payments are processing so we can't get the money back until they go through or until the process time expires, which ever comes first. Had to shut down the card and will have to wait 5 to 7 days to get a new one...then I'm scared to use it as I don't know where the tool got the number. Was it pp, online vendor, IHOP??? (God, not IHOP!) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! /rant
If you handed the card over to a server at ihop thats probably what happened -- it only takes a second to take pics of both sides of your card. But then again you could be just a random victim of a CC number generator. it really is impossible to know unless someone was very stupid when they used it.

July 30, 2012

06:16:00

INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241

DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY

July 30, 2012

00:39:00

FORT WORTH, TX 76161

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY

July 28, 2012

21:49:00

INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY

July 28, 2012

14:31:00

BEDFORD, IN 47421

ACCEPT OR PICKUP

THis does not bode well for my juice order.... LOL

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Good morning everyone :)

Chelle same happened to me with iTunes last year. Apparently iTunes is very hackable :grr: or their employees are not screened very well. My bank told me not to keep a cc on file there (once your account is opened you can cancel the card on file and they never catch it) and buy iTunes gift cards to use. Actually since amazon has music now that imports right into it I don't even do that anymore.

Okay, I am SUPPOSED to go back and get my new car/truck thingy today-
and I will be honest, I dont care if I ever go back after this....

I was headed there last night to pick up my check and tear up the contract, cause they were being .......s, but they called before I got there and we fixed it.

Really hoping I get it back today- Hubby has already claimed my precious baby- and his is going into the shop for a complete teardown and redo-

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Okay, I am SUPPOSED to go back and get my new car/truck thingy today-
and I will be honest, I dont care if I ever go back after this....

I was headed there last night to pick up my check and tear up the contract, cause they were being .......s, but they called before I got there and we fixed it.

Really hoping I get it back today- Hubby has already claimed my precious baby- and his is going into the shop for a complete teardown and redo-

Just make sure you write everything down about anything that goes wrong with that truck in case you have to pursue the Lemon Law. Include dates and even times. Names of anyone you spoke with, what was said and what work was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread