Cignot.com wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngerFish

Nov 7, 2009
I was very impressed with how fast they shipped my order of Grape and Cappacino juice. I'm not that impressed with the cappacino flavor though. Grape is delicious, I must say. I'm dripping onto one of those terrible Smoking Everywhere gold models, which I'm stuck with for a year due to them having a year long warranty at the place in the mall that I bought it. I wish I had done more research before buying the thing.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
That's good to keep in mind. The 306 fits on the 510 batt - so if someone insists on looks, I may recommend it. Where'd you get your 306 and how was the transaction... price, etc. ??

Kent - I got my 306 at ElectroNicStix. The transaction/shipping was fast and good, and I actually just used them again to order a 280mah mega battery for the 510. (Superficial as it may be, they have a different selection of LED colors than RMV, the other 306 supplier I'm familiar with. RMV is admittedly a bit cheaper, when they have the 306 kits in stock.)

My setup now is usually the 510 battery with a 306 atomizer. Nice combo for size and usability for a noob.

And on the subject of Cignot's awesomeness, I'm currently vaping the ECOpure English Toffee they mix up, and it is delicious.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Kent - I got my 306 at ElectroNicStix. The transaction/shipping was fast and good, and I actually just used them again to order a 280mah mega battery for the 510. (Superficial as it may be, they have a different selection of LED colors than RMV, the other 306 supplier I'm familiar with. RMV is admittedly a bit cheaper, when they have the 306 kits in stock.)

Thanks for the info Madame. I guessing there's no such thing as a flat tip or whistle tip for the 306 cartridge, right?

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I was just going to post the same title in the reviews for cignot (wow!), so you got me covered! LOL, I ordered a couple days ago and got it today, good shipping time, good price on 510 attys x 3 and 3 small juice bottles. THey also threw in a sample of English Toffee Ecopure 18 mg. and WOW again. That stuff is good!!! Thanks cignot!!! I recommend these girls to everyone if they want good prices, shipping and service!!!!

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Thanks for the info Madame. I guessing there's no such thing as a flat tip or whistle tip for the 306 cartridge, right?
No, just the round tip. You need to go for the 510 atomizer and cartridge to get the whistle tip option.
(So far I like the normal-cigarette look of the 306; I've tried whistle tip and I can't decide yet whether I like it or not.)

and enadrown:
good stuff, huh?! love the 18mg toffee.
The $25/3 atty deal was nice, and I do hope Cignot gets the $35/3 510 battery option back in stock! They had red and green manual LEDs and then they disappeared...

lwc

Nov 30, 2009
aether
they were my first ecig purchass and ive sent every one i know and peopel i dont knwo to them , really great service slection price shipping , all fast and good , and terri is really friendly on a 1 to 10 scale i give them a 15 <had one bad atomoizer but not their falut , the little hairs in it musta got shifted in mailing or osmeting , semi fixed it , but calle dthem and thay took careof it with out any problums !

liam

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
OH CRAP - I forgot, I ordered my 1st PCC when I placed my order...

It is still charging, from about a month ago...

I do not want to use it, just in case I ever need it! LOL!

I use my USB StraightThrough Box Mod all the time, and a few batts a day.

I did get the PCC because the kit was so cheap, and I want CigNot to stay in business. I had the extra to spend on the VG eLiquid, and the PCC, so I did.

Thinking about a Chuck...

Frostmonkey

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Joliet, IL
WOW Cignot is right! I placed my order for some atomizers at 11:20am yesterday, received my shipping confirmation at 11:29am, and today the package is in my hand.

I was told that they hire ninjas to handle their shipping, but damn!

Oh, and I'm using one of the three atties now and it's a volcano right from the start! It took about 2-3 days before my atties from Totally Wicked "broke in" and worked well. These Cignot atties are true miniature fog machines.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
OK, after getting Tipsy last night...

I saw a post of a pessimist, and it scared the crap out of me. It was about soon possibly not being able to get parts and such.

Delusional Paranoia?: I just bought 4 more no box kits (for milking a ban just in case), a 510 Aluminum Carry Case, and 3 pack of spare attys.

I am flipping, and praying there is no REAL ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread