• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Clone DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I'm practically stuck with the clone. Consistent vape, no problems (yet), satisfying wattage. What more can I ask for? :D

Clone is definitely enough, there isn't much diff

Power maintain quite similar through out. Although I've tried the original, I can't feel much diff except I have to push to higher W to stop the blinking, like telling you the W is not there

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
So if we bought the clone in lipo battery version.it will be smaller?Since i am using the 18650 one.

The larger also comes in lipo the smaller one is V3 using lipo too!

Only downside is battery life too short for lipo

You can counter by using higher ohm like 1.6 ~ 1.8ohm

It can last me around 3/4 day and charging using a wall Samsung power cable to charge on average it fully charge at around 3-4 hr

holixin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
....typoor red dut
Hi all, check with u all if that will be too big to bring around or fit in a normal pocket?

I already tao poison :x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually surprised at the size of it - not talking about the mini one here. The size of the mod is about the same size as a telescopic mech mod I was using fitted with a 18350 except that this uses a 18650.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Lipo aren't very stable, got to be careful of the ohm you put it thru. It can't tolerate dropping as well. So have it checked after it has dropped from height before using. Something I learn from r/c.

The larger also comes in lipo the smaller one is V3 using lipo too!

Only downside is battery life too short for lipo

You can counter by using higher ohm like 1.6 ~ 1.8ohm

It can last me around 3/4 day and charging using a wall Samsung power cable to charge on average it fully charge at around 3-4 hr

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Lipo aren't very stable, got to be careful of the ohm you put it thru. It can't tolerate dropping as well. So have it checked after it has dropped from height before using. Something I learn from r/c.

Bro. Thanks! I do know. I am using on a 1.6 ~1.8ohm. Never tried sub ohm dripping. Sub ohm is used on my other clone as low as 0.4ohm using efest 30A battery or the VTC. I am also very careful not to drop and always open up the back cover to check if battery is pregnant ha ha!

This mini V3 is handy and small for me to go out with avoiding heavy load in my pocket. After I coil 1.8ohm, seems can last me near to a day. Vapor production reasonable not to huge

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I'm actually surprised at the size of it - not talking about the mini one here. The size of the mod is about the same size as a telescopic mech mod I was using fitted with a 18350 except that this uses a 18650.

Yes the small size is a plus point and if I change the tank to the short body, it is even shorter. Let me change my tank and snap one for you.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
My 0.6ohms coil fluctuated to 1.3ohms today and I took a full hit at 30W, almost choked myself to death.

There is a shorts somewhere in the tank or the center post. I encounter before. Or the coil negative touches the positive,

I did a thorough clean up and reassemble and it goes fine

Cable8

Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
N/A

I find it mini is to small for my hand. I end up get a normal size v3 and very happy with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingding75

Apr 1, 2014
Saigo
My DNA30
IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1676.jpg
IMG_1679.jpg
IMG_1680.jpg
IMG_1681.jpg

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
just got mine yesterday too. used for a night and the chip was burning when the fire button is depressed. started giving out really thick n awful smelling smoke. luckily it had vent holes in it.

got it replaced and hopefully it will last me a long time.

What happened? All my clone are ok. Chip burning is very serious. What problem occurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread