846425.gif

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Tracy didn't leave the forum. She initially posted that she was a MTL vaper and then an hour later edited that post to read she was a DTL vaper. I think she may be ghosting this thread now.

Hey, I'm offended too. But send me beer instead of flowers please. I do mouth to stomach.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Thanks for that link on the batteries. I am def a direct to lung vapor. I chain vape too.......
    Then a great big mod is likely for you. You’ll need a lot of electricity to vaporize all that juice. Maybe a 3x18650 or 2x21700 mod. Squonk or non squonk?

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Wait... people are offended that she was confused about what mouth to lung vs direct to lung meant?

That’s actually one of the MORE confusing differentiations made about vaping. Being offended by that is silly.

I can see the “once a woman always a woman” quote being highly offensive though. If it didn’t come FROM a woman, or at least someone who uses a female avatar (such things are a bit less defined on the internet) it would comfortably constitute sexual harassment.

Ghosting the thread is a highly reasonable behavior in that case.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Thanks, I use ReadyXWick, not cotton. I also am looking for a new vaporizer that is simple, has a good throat hit, and can support a chain vapor. I am not crazy about batteries these days so I'm not sure if there is something out there that I can charge the unit verses buying countless useless batteries. :)

Tracey

If you are still around...

Maybe moving to a Regulated Mod would be something to consider?

Battery Technology has gotten a Lot Better in the last couple of years. And a Regulated Mod doesn't have the Fall-Off that you get from a Mech as the Battery Drains.

Might be better for someone who Chain Vapes.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    As a woman I can say this.

That was one of the biggest PMS attacks I have EVER seen, and no offense young lady I get them too. I usually reserve my snarly for inanimate objects not people.

I don't know if you'd call the internet animate or inanimate, come to think. But either way, there are options for that, although I will say I am getting off the topic of MTL or DL and chain vaping, so my sincere apologies. Etc.

I'm not sending flowers to anyone. The only flowers I even like are like the fake ones. They don't die and you don't have to take the droopy corpses out to the trash can. My happiest day ever was when my husband figured out I like the fake ones. A LOT more. LOL.

Anna

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2013
    Tracy didn't leave the forum. She initially posted that she was a MTL vaper and then an hour later edited that post to read she was a DTL vaper. I think she may be ghosting this thread now.

I often get it round the wrong way too. If she corrected herself, which she did, then it seems perfectly obvious, to me at least, that she is indeed a "direct to lung vaper".

Is that not obvious ?, that she originally typed the wrong thing then corrected it, or is it just me ?.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I often get it round the wrong way too. If she corrected herself, which she did, then it seems perfectly obvious, to me at least, that she is indeed a "direct to lung vaper".

Is that not obvious ?, that she originally typed the wrong thing then corrected it, or is it just me ?.
    That point is not really relevant, I don't really care that she edited her original post. I often edit my posts. I've already edited this one 3 times.

She apparently didn't like something that I said and abruptly announced that she will take off and not bother with the forum again. Seemed like she was ...... off. Then I noticed that she had made the edit an hour later after saying she was finished with this place, so that was proof that she did come back.

So, why did she come back? Since it can be proven that she did return, why has she not posted anything after seeing everyone else's response to her behavior?

ummmmmmmmmm that was my purpose for this post, to update my knowledge. So I will take off and not bother with the forum again. Sure has changed since I was last here. Thanks everyone. Can a mod please close this thread.

Maybe we misunderstood what she said, but it didn't seem to go well to me or others based on our reactions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread