Close my thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
My take on it was that she initiated the thread to ask questions, was then told by Batitude to read the blogs that he had provided links to, and then come back to ask questions.

IMHO...it is a combination of both miscommunication (as I believe Batitude had nothing but good intentions) along with the OP being a bit overly sensitive.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My take on it was that she initiated the thread to ask questions, was then told by Batitude to read the blogs that he had provided links to, and then come back to ask questions.

IMHO...it is a combination of both miscommunication (as I believe Batitude had nothing but good intentions) along with the OP being a bit overly sensitive.
giphy.gif

Sounds like a reasonable explanation. However, I've been known to unintentionally ruffle some feathers before. Hence my user name.

Reactions: CMD-Ky

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes well, if you never ruffle feathers, then you got nothing meaningful to say. Um, JMHO as always but surely we all have the one? The sickly sweet coworker or relative that is so freaking constant with it, we want to punch them in the face after awhile (during PMS, anyway, but then I just go outside and like, punch some grass or whatever) and then when I go back in she's like "You look all flushed honey would you like a glass of sweet tea?"

I am just saying... LOL.

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just my 2 cents here, but maybe...she wanted to get the kind of recommendations that others usually give right off the bat...when someone comes on and asks for suggestions for a new set-up. She may not have known that those people often give lots of specifics in their OP, so they get many recommendations within just a matter of minutes. When she didn't get that kind of responses, and it was suggested that she might want to read up on some things, I think her response was just because of her frustration with the lack of actual suggested set-ups.

She most likely didn't realize that the more specifcs she could provide...as to how she vapes, what she's currently using, what batteries she was using that she was having problems with, etc....were asked so people could give her specific recommendations based on her answers. ;)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nope, I am still voting for PMS. Honestly. I can't help myself and also she like fled dropping tampons as she went....:lol::lol::lol: that erased her prior words and put other ones there and.....

Nope, @JCinFLA yours is probably the best and kindest explanation (as usual) but sheesh I just spent 1457 dollars on my dang teeth and dentures today, AGAIN, even though it's probably good and all.

I just can't bring myself to care about her motivations, other than :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x we've all been there.

Well, not the dudes.

Anna

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Maybe she's from some non-English speaking country like England..... and she moved to Virginia. I'd be ...... too.

True, there are a lot of regions of England in which the people speak with the local accent, and i don't understand not a single word they say !................like Newcastle for example. I'm pretty sure they just make up words as they go along.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread