[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
How does that conversation even work? "Hey mom, how are you? Oh, by the way I'm getting married Saturday, can you plan it?"

Yeah almost exactly like that! I blame my parents though...they're the ones who called me last night to say they're coming this weekend and so my son decided he wanted to get married while they are here! So it's all their fault! :p

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
How does that conversation even work? "Hey mom, how are you? Oh, by the way I'm getting married Saturday, can you plan it?"

We did that. Then again we also took the responsibility of getting it all together too. Just called everyone and said we is gettin hitched Saturday and if'n ya wanna come... bring a covered dish.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Good morning minions! Five minute vape break, then back to catch up :D

I'm tellin' ya, you're gonna to need to get some help before you get overwhelmed by the inevitable. That way, you can have them trained by the time the tsunami hits and you can enjoy simply creating...and visiting with us.:D

uploadfromtaptalk1406139237022.jpg
Aww not too bad today lol

christensen.g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
San Diego, CA

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
We are having a heat wave currently 80 supposed to get to 84 today, tomorrow they predict 90...Now is when it starts to suck. The only time I wish I had AC is at night trying to go to sleep.

Don't listen to him Brandi, he just says things like that to try and get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread