[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
It's Pinky birthday !!!!!!
ma6ytupu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
So Marlboro still sends me their mailers with coupons and the free swag and I got my coupon for the Mark10 their version of an e-cig. Well you can't beat free so I picked it up today (not actually free had the pay the tax $.90). I got the menthol version which I assumed would be a menthol tobacco, nope just menthol very Vicks like. But hey I can throw it in my bag and have an extreme emergency backup.

We got the same mailer. I love how they spun it: more vapor. Sure. Too bad I don't like tobacco flavors anymore.

christensen.g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
San Diego, CA
CountBoredom:13521446 said:
So Marlboro still sends me their mailers with coupons and the free swag and I got my coupon for the Mark10 their version of an e-cig. Well you can't beat free so I picked it up today (not actually free had the pay the tax $.90). I got the menthol version which I assumed would be a menthol tobacco, nope just menthol very Vicks like. But hey I can throw it in my bag and have an extreme emergency backup.

We got the same mailer. I love how they spun it: more vapor. Sure. Too bad I don't like tobacco flavors anymore.

The straight tobacco isn't horrible a friend had one the menthol has no tobacco. Worth getting for free and keeping behind glad with a sign "in case of emergency break glass"

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Speaking of tobacco flavors, I'm not too big on 'em either. However, after I received my package today, I performed some speed steeping and tried the Ground Breaking. It's pure genius in a bottle. Vaping it made me a better person. I went out and rescued some sad puppies and looked into adopting a third world orphan. I can run faster and jump higher. I got better looking, my IQ went up 2 standard deviations and I've become more virile. I'll be getting a 60ml bottle on my next order for sure. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to try the others.

Did I mention that I thought Ground Breaking was pretty good?

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Speaking of tobacco flavors, I'm not too big on 'em either. However, after I received my package today, I performed some speed steeping and tried the Ground Breaking. It's pure genius in a bottle. Vaping it made me a better person. I went out and rescued some sad puppies and looked into adopting a third world orphan. I can run faster and jump higher. I got better looking, my IQ went up 2 standard deviations and I've become more virile. I'll be getting a 60ml bottle on my next order for sure. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to try the others.

Hey now, I'm the unofficial official Groundbreaking Ambassador here. Back off!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
By the way I removed Tropical Cruise from the products list. Yes, this means the three new cruise flavors are a week away!

While I have the utmost certainty you'll love them more than Tropical and Storm Cruise, once again I can still mix them. Just picking any bottle and asking to change it to one of the two on the comment's section will do. Prepare your taste buds for Passion Cruise, Caribbean Cruise, and Space Cruise. :D

Oh!!! Exciting!!! More items have just been added to my must try list!!

BTW GPC, suicide bunny makes a creamy melon, I tried it at my local B&M ... I bet if JC made one, it would blow suicide bunnies socks off!!!

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
It's Pinky birthday !!!!!!
ma6ytupu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKY!!!! :bday::bday:

LOL epic, epic review. I need that review on the site :lol:

On a serious note I'm extremely happy that you liked it!

BTW GPC, suicide bunny makes a creamy melon, I tried it at my local B&M ... I bet if JC made one, it would blow suicide bunnies socks off!!!
Haha thank you! Got so many ideas, but as with everything in life the more you practice the better and faster you get. I remember back when I first opened Bionic Vapor, and I looked and had 8 orders (probably like 20-30 bottles) one day and I was like "Oh damn, that's a lot of orders to mix". Now looking back, I'm having to mix over 100 some days :p.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I just recently noticed the existence of the site called JuiceDB, and to my surprise Bionic Vapor was listed and with reviews! I noticed after on twitter I got a notification that we were included in a tweet from them, and then they followed us on FB. This was a fairly nice way of noticing the site:

juicedb.png

It's a great concept, I definitely like the idea.

christensen.g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
San Diego, CA
yasmin817:13523058 said:

I told my him about that one in a pm wasn't sure the etiquette about mentioning other companies.

And dad (GPC) I just checked and I have enough to drip test but not anywhere near enough for a tank. Oh and it's super steeped it has gotten pretty dark.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
On a serious note I'm extremely happy that you liked it!

Well, of course, I was playing. I mean, c'mon, better looking? How could that even be possible? But seriously, it was really good and will take a spot in my ADVs rotation. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 and I doubt there is any such thing as a 10. If only it could help me with my self esteem issues.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread