Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy!

Welcome to the new Redskymods thread.

Our website - RedSkyMods.com

As I begin my 4th year of production, it's also time to re-start our thread here on ECF.

I am pleased to be able to offer what I think are some of the finest exotic wood PV's and desk caddies available and also do my part in helping people kick the cigarette habit and offer an infinitely better alternative.

RSM mods are not for everyone, but, if you love exotic woods carefully crafted into exquisite hand held mods, beautiful both inside and out, then they may be for you. Read on!

I offer the finest PV's that will last for years of use and do that by ensuring you purchase not only a gorgeous mod, but a safe and reliable mod as well.

Our PV models are under constant evolution and incorporate the best that the e-cig world has to offer. I do not, however, instantly jump on the latest fad or feature until it has proven itself on the market and is a fitting match for RSM mods.

Every month or so I release our latest creations for sale on our website. The loyal crew here on the ECF thread get a heads up on our daily activities and usually get the first pick of newly released mods.

I have also offered desk caddies for the last couple years and also try to adapt to the changing market and offer stands and holders that compliment your PV collection and are as beautiful as they are functional.

Enough! Let's take a look!

(Click on any thumbnail picture for a larger view)

RSM currently offers 4 models to fit most needs.

Cruiser; 3.7 volt, 6 ml bottom feeder. Single 18650 battery.

Marauder; 3.7 volt, 23.5 mm inset tank mod. Single 18650 battery.

Cutlass; Variable watt using the DNA20 regulator, 6 amps, 6 ml bottom feeder. OLED display. Single 18650 battery.

Destroyer; Variable watt using the DNA20 regulator, 6 amps, 23mm inset tank mod, OLED display. Single 18650 battery.

For desk caddies, we basically offer small, medium and large holders of various styles.

Here are thumbnails of just a few of the many desk caddies offered - Website-Desk Caddies

Small Medium Large

See what other people think of RSM mods. Here is a link to our new website PV review page. Hopefully more people will find time to give us a review!

Website - PV Reviews

Always remember to not over-tighted your atomizer or tank. Tighten just enough to feel resistance and maybe a bit more. This will prevent premature failure of your atomizer connector seal and save you the cost of a repair.

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here is a link to the user created RSM picture thread, hope it get's more attention this year!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/red-sky/189669-arr-showoff-yer-redsky.html#post3254305

This link is to a thread dedicated to wood mods, mine and many others. A bunch of them are no longer in the mod making game, but it's a great place to look at what is/has been offered by other crafters.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...045-lets-see-those-wood-mods.html#post5318262

Here is a handy thread if you want to see who is available in the mod making game. It's not completely up to date, but if you don't like what RSM has to offer, surely you can find a maker here that may please you.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...bottom-feeding-list-vendors.html#post11228779

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning RSM crew..................yawn....................

Oh my, those caddies are gorgeous! Ya, I may as well start deciding now which one I want cuz I already know it's gonna happen. :)

Ahoy and good morning debinnv! Have a great Thursday, arrr

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
Avast ye! All hands hoay, the newest thread is there! Good day Crew
thumb_beer_pirates.gif

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Good morning RSM crew..................yawn....................

Oh my, those caddies are gorgeous! Ya, I may as well start deciding now which one I want cuz I already know it's gonna happen. :)

I hear you there. I'm thinking I'll need a large one. Every empty spot is an excuse for another RSM!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy aidreon!

Since we crashed the old ship into the Bahamas, I wonder how long it will take the rest of the crew to shamble around until they find us? Partying no doubt, bah!

Arrr, hard to say matey. Between the harem girls, belly dancers, rum barrels and exotic e-juice, might be a spell afore we see the crew checking in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread