Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Can someone post the link to Cappys website. I have lost it somehow:eek:
I can't access it by my phone, for some reason. Whenever I type in the address I keep getting redirected to Provape! If I want a Provari, I would have typed in Provape[emoji35] . I used to be able to access Cappy's site but now I can't.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Can someone post the link to Cappys website. I have lost it somehow:eek:

Here you go; Welcome to Red Sky Mods -

Add; I guess a page refresh isn't enough to show all new posts, I see LJFinFLA beat me to it.
Cappy's Sig hasn't worked since the changeover/ upgrade ???????

Reactions: Nautilusfan

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here you go; Welcome to Red Sky Mods -

Add; I guess a page refresh isn't enough to show all new posts, I see LJFinFLA beat me to it.
Cappy's Sig hasn't worked since the changeover/ upgrade ???????

Thanks for covering me!

I took a few minutes and figured out what the problem is, my sig should be working again.

Now, if they would only get around to offering a layout that doesn't make my eyes blurr .... arrr

crshsnwmn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
N.E. Indiana
I think I want dibs on # 9 . Does any one know how much bigger it is compared to a reo? Have pics or the specs

Thanks

cutlass - reo grand - cruiser

SAM_0002.JPG

Reactions: BENTHOS

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
(Updated list. Can't edit the old one anymore......)

Four Cutlass's waiting for a DNA40 to be installed. Numbered from left to right is CT#1, CT#3, CT#8, CT#9

#1 is Redheart with a Ebony layer, DNA40 small screen, SOLD
#3 is African mahogany with a Bloodwood layer, DNA40 small screen, $265
#8 is African mahogany with Redheart panels, DNA40 large screen, SOLD
#9 is African mahogany with Cocobolo panels, DNA40 large screen, SOLD

Next up are three Cutlass's that will get the clone 30 watt regulators. CT#2, CT#5, CT#6

#2 is Black walnut with Cocobolo panels, CNA30 small screen, $245
#5 is African mahogany with Cocobolo panels, CNA30 small screen, $245
#6 is Padauk with Bocote panels, CNA30 small screen, $249

One Destroyer getting a DNA20 board to replace the DNA40 I broke!

DE#3 Ziricote with B&W ebony panels, SOLD

Two Destroyers getting the CNA30 small screen.

DE#4 is Curly tiger maple with Marblewood panels, $239
DE#5 is Zebrawood with East Indian Rosewood panels, $245

Not everyone needS 40 watts, so I am using up the 30 watt regulators I have on hand on some of the mods. They will also be cheaper than the DNA40 mods.

If you want to call "dibs" on one of these, please shoot me a PM or E-mail. Also let me know if you want a flush catch cup or not.

If nobody is interested in the Destroyer with a DNA20, I will probably put it aside and put in a different regulator down the road.

On a final note. I finished one other Cutlass with the DNA40 and I am taking it for myself! While testing mods that have sold I found that I could finally reach my 'sweet spot' using the DNA40 board, and that spot happens to be about 6.3 to 6.5 watts! That's about 3.4 volts and it tastes great to me, yar!

Well, hope I didn't forget anything, arrr

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
It's a big expense but can't wait to get mine Capt'n. Hopefully it's not to big if so then it will be a at home vaper.

Trust me Houndb it will be money well spent. Cappy's mods are one of a kind and beautiful. I've had my Cutlass for 9 months now and it still looks and works great. I just received my Destroyer this week and I couldn't be happier. Yea I could spend $250 on some metal tube or box but these mods are more than that. You'll see when you start getting questioned about what your vaping on!
You'll enjoy it!!!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I have to expound on this a bit. This mod is the most comfortable that I've ever had the pleasure of holding in my hand and it performs like a champ. I also find myself having a hard time in putting it down. The width and length is just perfect for me. In fact Cappy, ( and because I wish to give others the chance) I'd like request dibs on a second dna40 unit from the next run if I may.

A shot from a different angle...;) ( the pictures really don't do it any justice as it is simply stunning in the palm of the hand. )

uia9mMH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread