Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If anyone wants to see how things have evolved here, just check this out!!

DT-RSM.jpg~original

This was my first mod, and still my only wood one to date... :wub:
It was a DIY kit (how many of you remember those??) I won that the Cap't. was kind enuff to put together for me... and also added some inlays.
It was also one of the 1st VV's he did... with no LED display, it had to be adjusted with an allen wrench!!
I actually won a DT that was just purr-fect for it... but sadly, the glass works co. has gone OOB... :(

This was all back in late 2010 or early 2011... I started vaping on 8-13-2010, and haven't looked back since!! I have watched RSM go from beautiful, functional mods, to exquisite works of art.. and am very proud to be one of the 1st admirers/recipients!!!

Thank you for all you have done for the ECF and the vaping World in general!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, it's also in great shape. I guess once you find your vape zone/style, there's little reason to leave it.

I actually discovered the awesomeness for myself that others had spoken of for so long. Dual coils at high watts. If done correctly you get huge plumes of warm vapor (not burnt) and a lot more satisfaction from vaping than I ever got with low watts and single coil builds. Of course my juice usage has tripled. Worth it.

My regulated mod needed repairs and the only thing handy quick was a prototype 50 amp Cruiser from the very last batch of mods I made. This last year the regulated mod was cleaned and put away and all I use now is the Cruiser. Old dogs can learn new tricks!

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/brian_w001/media/2017/IMG_5573.jpg.html] [/URL]

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I am still subscribed. Good to see you again! I thought you had retired for good. I see you've gone to the dark side, dual coils and all! I've been dualing it forever. I've tried single, and no matter what, I just couldn't get the satisfaction that I wanted. So, Cappy, are you getting back to building again?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am still subscribed. Good to see you again! I thought you had retired for good. I see you've gone to the dark side, dual coils and all! I've been dualing it forever. I've tried single, and no matter what, I just couldn't get the satisfaction that I wanted. So, Cappy, are you getting back to building again?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Ahoy! Yeah, the call of the dark side was strong, couldn't resist!

It's funny, but I nearly finished that last batch of Cruisers, spent all that time making what was supposed to be my finest batch of them, then half way through waxing them a bunch of real life stuff slapped me around, then I decided to take another break and somehow it's turned into all this time. That last batch STILL needs to be waxed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread