Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
You now have what already came through our area yesterday. We got 3" of rain and high winds. Tornado watches were issued in several areas. It finally quit and passed on and today it's cold and really windy, but clear. Glad you missed any bad stuff!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThreeDJ16

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
I am surprised TIbs posted this morning, guess the storm hits there later. We had one hell of a morning. Though a lot worse for other folks. Thankfully we missed having any tornados close by. Still crazy winds out there right now. Of course now a cold front moving in.
We're getting 4" of wet snow this afternoon which is supposed to be followed by 8" more tonight coupled with high winds. I'm thinking my "no snowblower streak" is coming to an end [emoji20]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Reactions: ThreeDJ16

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I am surprised TIbs posted this morning, guess the storm hits there later. We had one hell of a morning. Though a lot worse for other folks. Thankfully we missed having any tornados close by. Still crazy winds out there right now. Of course now a cold front moving in.
75 and sunny here, DJ.....just got back from the golf course after 18 holes and a couple cocktails....another ruff day in AZ.....:pervy::pervy:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

just got that mess this afternoon - rain came down sideways and the wind was horrendous - took down a neighbor's loblolly which in turn crashed into and demolished one of our big maples. then the whole mess fell over geoff's (the donkey's) fence ...... sigh
donkey and rest of the crew are ok ;)

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
just got that mess this afternoon - rain came down sideways and the wind was horrendous - took down a neighbor's loblolly which in turn crashed into and demolished one of our big maples. then the whole mess fell over geoff's (the donkey's) fence ...... sigh
donkey and rest of the crew are ok ;)
Can't like this but certainly glad Geoff and the rest of the family are ok ;)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
helmut_newton-lavazza-calendar-1994.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Wow, what a busy week. Had a lot of appointments this week to get through. But good news is my surgeon stated all looked good on my x-rays and the week and half now pain cycle I was going through it very normal with the extensive amount of work done to my back. Didn't really understand it, but something about the fusion actually grows, then get microcracks, regrows and so on. And that would cause me pain cycles for up to a year. Was also thankful that he didn't send me on down the road like most surgeons after the 90 day period. He continues to see me at 6 months, then one year and then yearly after that until I get tired of looking at him (his words..LOL). But it's nice to have someone keeping a check that all is normal. The last quack didn't even want to see me when I had issues within the required 90 days. Freakn .......

But honestly, I am taking it easy some of this weekend as I have to go back to work Monday. My disability time is running very short and I used a lot of vacation time before surgery, including a lot of my banked time. So it's very important for me to get back to work and not miss any more time for a while. I have been making progress towards completion of quite a few things. Shouldn't be too much longer folks. Thanks for your patience. If there is anyone who can't wait, please PM me and I can arrange having their scrap piece of wood sent somewhere else (though all wood chunks have already been cut into the needed amount of blanks).

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
75 and sunny here, DJ.....just got back from the golf course after 18 holes and a couple cocktails....another ruff day in AZ.....:pervy::pervy:
The temps weren't too bad here today, but the wind was still crazy and made it cold. Though it is heading colder for a bit. Been a very weird winter for us. Poor Bluesnake lost power for 4 hrs last night, we barely went 15 minutes and a few other blips. Just thankful not to have the 5-6 days last our ice storm a few years back. Least I have remote control gas logs now. Was too the point of wanting to burn my kitchen table that year, as dry wood was scarce everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread