Not open for further replies.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Hello Trippyvile, I hope everyone is well and moving forward through this week. All is good here and even had time to stop by to say HI!

Delilah,
I think Bert spends most of his time looking at the Trippy Facebook pages these days. Not much happening here 'sept chat among us original neighborhood members. I hope that coil effort went well and that you are enjoying the fruits of your labor. Catch you all later. Brew

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
@sedge

SEDGE!

minions%20animated%281%29.gif

60d256c8-1.gif

Five years smoke and stinky cigarette free! :w00t: I hope you celebrated because that news sure is deserving of a grand celebration - and maybe a gift or two also! :laugh:

Happy-5-Years.jpg

& many happy returns dear sedge! :D

Hiya Trippy Tipsters,

Wishing all a wonderful Wednesday :)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Good Morning TrippyTipsters!
QQ7y6.gif

Popping in to wish a all a beautiful day.

large.gif

Hello Trippyvile, I hope everyone is well and moving forward through this week. All is good here and even had time to stop by to say HI!

Delilah,
I think Bert spends most of his time looking at the Trippy Facebook pages these days. Not much happening here 'sept chat among us original neighborhood members. I hope that coil effort went well and that you are enjoying the fruits of your labor. Catch you all later. Brew

Hiya @Brew1961 :wub:

I don't use FB. I sure do wish he popped in now and again though :)

Coil Effort:

logo.png
:facepalm::laugh:

I used 32g kanthal and couldn't see it when I was done! :lol:
& My Kayfun clone was a dud - have to get a replacement:facepalm:

Ordered another and ordered 28g - will try again in about a week;)

Reactions: damselle

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Good afternoon Trippyville!
Too bad Delilah but have to agree that 28/29 gauge is a lot easier to deal with on my aging eyes. 10-wraps on a 1.5mm rod nets me 1.4-1.5 ohms which at 8.5 - 10.5W is my Tootle-Puffer happy place. I haven't yet brought myself to move up to temp. control but those Clapton coils look pretty cool. Anyway, more luck to you next time and hopefully a non-dud Kayfun to build on. Brew

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Good Morning TrippyTipsters!
QQ7y6.gif

Another nasty heat wave heading our way! :facepalm:

I am imposing a house arrest on myself & bowing to the electricity gods until this heat wave passes!:laugh:

Meantime, I wish you all a cool place to have a great weekend :thumbs:

post-38059-Costa-Rica-waterfalls-gif-Imgu-CJOp.gif

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Howdy Trippyville, Sending my best to all those merry trippsters!

Sedge,
That's awesome but sad at the same time. I too have contemplated quitting if for no other reason then to defy all of the stupid legislation that has come and will be coming our way. So will you be keeping a good solution on standby for those stressful moments or was your intent all along to vape towards an end? I absolutely refuse to give BT, BP or the government one cent of unfairly gotten gain so I already have the concept of quitting firmly in mind. Wishing you the best. Brew

About 2 months ago I switched from 6mg nic to 3. Then a month later down to 1.5 mg and then to zero nic for about a week or so.

Today marks 3 days no vaping.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
All my gear and juice are still in residence. I just weaned off and stopped. I have always considered vaping to be a million times healthier than smoking. But I also feel that putting no foreign substance in one's lungs is probably the best choice. Its bad enough having to deal with poor air quality.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hiya TrippyTipsters! :D

Puppy%20surfs%20on%20dog.gif

Just passing thru to wish you all a great weekend :thumbs:

About 2 months ago I switched from 6mg nic to 3. Then a month later down to 1.5 mg and then to zero nic for about a week or so.

Today marks 3 days no vaping.

Wow! Congratulations Sedge! Just after the 5 year mark too! :thumbs: I've been thinking about it too...:unsure: and I bought 6mg before, used it up and went back to 12mg - I guess I wasn't ready yet! :facepalm::) But I'm with @Brew1961, I'd rather quit than contribute 1 cent to those who want to subject vaping to a myriad of taxes and regulations! :glare:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
well, it looks like we might finally be getting some good rain in the days to come! we need it bad. my well is running dry.

If off to Ireland in a week! I thought I had two weeks, so I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, even though I'm ready. I've been planning for a year. but there's always last minute things.

Cant wait!

Wishing all the best to my fellow tripsters!

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
All my gear and juice are still in residence. I just weaned off and stopped. I have always considered vaping to be a million times healthier than smoking. But I also feel that putting no foreign substance in one's lungs is probably the best choice. Its bad enough having to deal with poor air quality.

I wonder from time to time if I will quit vaping. Have you noticed any immediate health benefits?

I can see definite benefits to my wallet :p

Reactions: Delilah718

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Deliah. Go from 12 to 9, then 6, 3, 1.5 then zero.

sorry to barge in on your conversation, but I was curious also. are these tootle puffer instructions? or cloud blower?

As a tootle puffer, I've never gotten below 16mg. I guess that's also why I thought I just wasn't ready to give up on vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread