Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostino

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2015
Kareful there, Frostino....... she's got klaws.

Well I am more frightened of teeth, I suppose. Speaking of which: I came across some tiny stray kittens about a month back and without thinking I just picked one up. It was so cute I couldn't resist! And I paid for it! Sucker bit me 3 times as his siblings darted in every direction. I had to keep the kitten to monitor it for rabies signs. I guess I'm in the clear now that it's been a month but I don't know what to do with the kitten. Hopefully I can find him a good home. He had so many fleas and mange, but I got all that cleared up. Still a little wild though

Reactions: Delilah718

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Sedge, is it the Kayfun that Bert makes glass tops for?? I just picked up a K5. my first rebuildable tank. I think I need to catch up with the rest of the youngsters.....

The Plasma tank from Bert is for the K3.x

Hi damselle [emoji1]

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
damselle, I am not sure if the K5 coiling is the same as the KF3, but if so, and if you don't want to roll your own, FT has some at a pretty sweet price. They work quite well, too!

$7.55 Authentic UD Kanthal A1 Pre-Coiled Resistance Wire for Rebuildable Atomizers (50-Pack) - 28 AWG / 0.3mm dia. / 1.3ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And to be kwite honest, who would have ever thought the (former) karto tank kween would be rolling and wicking...... I know we hear this a lot, but if "I can do it, you can do it" now has new meaning. :D ;)

Reactions: Wharf Rat

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
No kidding. I still use my tanks, but found on some of the newer mods they don't work. Just got a gorgeous drop box, so this K5 will be for that mod.

I've been using RDAs on my sqounkers for a while. My fav is still the RM2s....

What are you using for set ups these days?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Many differing set ups (I like variety!). I love several boxy mods (the Billet Boxes, the EPMs, the XVOs, and the lower end Heatvape Defenders, Cool Fires, and my new gorgeous, the Rolo 75w) in addition to my beloved and forever Provis. Those are the main stage babies.

I'm topping with Kayfuns (love the V3 Minis), Cerotanks, Naughties, and Kabukis. I've actually added in a couple of easy drippers, for old times sake.

And you, MaDAMoiSELLE? Anything in addition to the Reos?

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hiya Trippykinz!
QQ7y6.gif

Happy 2nd Day of Summer!
Lovely-summer-beach-graphic.gif

So I went and did it, got a CFIV 18650 that comes with an iSub tank - so here I am, ready to dip my toe in the coily waters! :laugh:

Agreed, sedge! Delilah, you made me smile just seeing you in here, and I'm another who hasn't really been all that frequent (in this thread, or in any threads lately).

Delilah, meet one of my dearest, most charming and intelligent ECF buds, rbrylawski, aka Rod, Sir Rod, Sir Rod MOL, or, as I like to call him...... 'Brow. ;)

'Brow, meet Delilah. She is a treasured member of not only this part of the forum, but a light-shiner, everywhere she goes. Plus, she's the QUEEN of LIKES!!! :D

Nice to meet you Sir Rod!
shaking-hands-in-agreement-smiley-emoticon.gif

Any friend of Katdarling is a friend of mine for sure :D

((((((((((((@Katdarling))))))))))))
Ditto dear Kat!

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Many differing set ups (I like variety!). I love several boxy mods (the Billet Boxes, the EPMs, the XVOs, and the lower end Heatvape Defenders, Cool Fires, and my new gorgeous, the Rolo 75w) in addition to my beloved and forever Provis. Those are the main stage babies.

I'm topping with Kayfuns (love the V3 Minis), Cerotanks, Naughties, and Kabukis. I've actually added in a couple of easy drippers, for old times sake.

And you, MaDAMoiSELLE? Anything in addition to the Reos?

At home I use my sqounkers, mostly Reo's or my Dibi's. For tanks I have a couple of Mamu mods and now my drop box, which I love! Even better then my gem wood .....shhhhhh!

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
I started the post below this morning but didn't post! :facepalm: Ummm, good day! :laugh:

==========================

Wakey Wakey TrippyVil!
QQ7y6.gif

Good Morning All,
Cake-for-breakfast.jpg

Breakfast of champions! At least that's what my hubby thinks! :laugh:

Wishing all a great week.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Good Afternoon Trippyville!
I'm finally getting back into a routine after 16 days of vacation. The trip included a week on Maui and a week on the West coast. One highlight of our trip was going to Fresno to visit Wharf Rat and his lovely family. Most of our vacation was spent with my sister & brother-in-law who were our tour guides in Hawaii. They live in Livermore, CA so they ended up being our launch pad for lots of excursions up and down the coast. Even made it up to Medford, OR to visit my oldest, childhood friend. I have to remember in the future that 2 weeks off from work does not make it easy to return without another week off at home to recover. I hope all you Trippsters are doing well. Brew

Last edited:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Good Afternoon Trippyville!
I'm finally getting back into a routine after 16 days of vacation. The trip included a week on Maui and a week on the West coast. One highlight of our trip was going to Fresno to visit Wharf Rat and his lovely family. Most of our vacation was spent with my sister & brother-in-law who were our tour guides in Hawaii. They live in Livermore, CA so they ended up being our launch pad for lots of excursions up and down the coast. Even made it up to Medford, OR to visit my oldest, childhood friend. I have to remember in the future that 2 weeks off from work does not make it easy to return without another week off at home to recover. I hope all you Trippsters are doing well. Brew

Hiya Brew! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip -- and it sure is hard getting right back into the grind :nah:...if possible, see if you can take an additional day or two to get acclimated. :thumb:

Welcome back! :)

Reactions: Wharf Rat

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Hi Delilah,
We did get 2 full days at home prior to me going back to work so I'm finally staring to feel normal again.
Hey Wharf! We also wished we had more time to spend but we definitely made the best of the time we had available. Our babies were well pampered but my little guy Greystoke (the feral) literally fell over when he saw me come through the door. Initially, I thought he passed out as hard as he threw himself on the floor but he was just making sure I ran straight to him for some serious one-on-one time. All 4 of the guys slept with Mrs. Brew that 1st night and then got back into the normal pattern over the weekend. Casa Brew is moving along on it's charted course at this point. Have some lawn mowing, ice cream making and fireworks on the docket for this weekend. Mrs. Brew is putting together a Tiki-themed gathering of the locals for the 3rd to celebrate the 4th :lol:

Look out to all you low-flying drones and aircraft!! Brew
:danger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread