Not open for further replies.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Yes, this is a picture of him looking up at the other tribe members saying let me att'em, let me att'em!! Our big guy Buster (Bustopher Jones) is fine and has already set the precedence that he won't back down but the little stinker keeps attacking him when he has his back turned. The middle male(Pouncival) is just cowering and that's the most upsetting since we were initially worried he'd eat him alive. When Grey first showed up Pounce broke out past Mrs. Brew and chased Gery around the house and off the property. Now he just hides under the bed until Grey goes downstairs. His little sister Silla (Sillabub) is actually stalking Grey at every chance and is just looking to start a fight. I have to give her credit though as she's by far the smallest of the 4 and showing no signs of taking any guff from this guy. Well it's Friday night, my day is done and it's time to head for home. I hope everyone in Trippyville is having a good day setting up for a great weekend. :toast: Brew

Here's the little stinker being his typical uber-loving self with me and the Mrs.
[ GreyStokeCrash.jpg

and yet this semi-blurry image shows the Devil inside
GreyStokeGlow.jpg

Brew just saw the pic of your new cat. He looks like my Bengal. If so you have a very determined cat on your hands that will want to be the boss of the others.

Last edited:

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Well I just got insulted at the mall. I was at Gamestop to buy the companion guide to Dragon Age Inquisition (I'd ordered it at the same time as the game; the game came in last week, the guide still hasn't shipped) and was talking to the clerk, comparing DAI to Skyrim when I noticed this kid (early 20's or so) staring. When I asked him about it he said "I can't believe somebody like you's playing video games". Meaning my age. I pulled out my inner Julia Sugarbaker and replied: "I'll have you know I've been playing since the first Pong appeared in the bowling alley. I've played Alien Invaders, Pacman and Ms. Pacman. I've played Donkey Kong and Tetris. I've played shooters and RPGs. I have no doubt I'll be buried with a controller in my cold dead hands". He and the clerk just stared as I sauntered out. :D

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Booyah! I've got to admit I'm not the baker in the family; that's Tara. That said, I decided to try my hand at making a German Apple Cake for Thanksgiving. Bundt and pound cakes always make me nervous because they stick in the pan as often as not. This time I tried a trick I'd read about: when you take the cake out of the oven, set the pan on a wet cloth for 10 minutes. Then turn it over onto a wire rack. Damned if it didn't work like a charm! Came out as pretty as you please. :D

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Wow! Slow thread this week.
Day 2: the greens are cooked and the stuffing's put together. One nice thing is that I've already got one of my favorite dinners ready-made for tonight: greens and cornbread (I made extra cornbread). So no additional prep needed. One problem though; the apple cake's not gonna make it to Thanksgiving: it's too damn good, lol. I've already devoured almost 1/2 of it. Think of a spice cake combined with an apple pie. Yum! No problem though; a friend's already informed me he's bringing lovelies from the Vietnamese patisserie in the Quarter.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Sorry to hear that. Get better soon! I can't imagine having to deal with sick kids at Disneyland. Whatever you do, keep them off of the teacups! :D
Well my Dragon tin crapped out on me. I'll get in touch with Josh after this week and see if he can fix it. My voltage meter reads .00 and I can't adjust it. And no it's not the batteries.
On a happier note, on today's menu is the turkey breast. I'll be putting it in the slow cooker, along with some onions, celery and special herbs and seasonings (okay, it's a packet of onion soup mix, but hey whatever works :facepalm: ).

Update on the Dragon tin: apparently it's working after all. I decided to put a different tank on it and it fired, but the meter was still showing .00. To see if it was still adjustable, I put on my voltage tester and tried to adjust the voltage. Not only does the voltage still adjust, but for some reason, putting the tester on it caused the meter to start working again. Yay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread