Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
As far as I'm aware the 510 is adjustable. I'm sure he didn't want to risk scratching it, which would result in OCD of fury...
Now:
GET IN MY MAILBOX!
Today's exactly why I was just putting it oh they're to test it and for pics. It's an adjustable 510 with a brass pin, I put a ss pin in there for you, I know your panties get bunched up about brass...haha!
Anyone who wants a ss pin just lmk.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Thanks Ken!

I put an oring grove around the 510 on the deck so you can keep it pretty much flush without hitting the deck. W cerakote its purely not a big deal anyways but I liked the oring there so I started doing it to ask if then, there's s couple orings in your spare parts kit, that's what they are for. You can also run it without the oring no problem but like I said I really liked having it there.
There are no other orings, the pin offs threaded into the insulator so no outings needed to keep juice from leaking. No orings and fully adjustable: 510 connection done right.!

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
These look fantastic, but I just have one question. Would you every consider making a regulated mod? DNA40 or SX350 chip would put this over the top. Really I'm just dying for a regulated bottom feeder that's quality made and doesn't require a year lead time. I can't be the only one...

Purty-Pleez!
Got one DNA 40, its cool but it can't hang with the boss mechs! Thats a no, sorry, trust me you'd rather have a mech anyways!

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Gets the latest mod I made for a customer, sniper grey, milled squonk holes. 18650 /10ml.
94d26682905f89d4f3f597cc849cac92.jpg

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Yeah, I remember that smash up. I have a friend who used to push tin, following all the dots making sure none of them smash into either, crazy jobs.

Yeah in waiting fit more titanium to come in. Sometimes I have to go pick it up which sucks but at least I get it same day. I already have all the bits I need for it gotta get some 1.5in rod and play around with some atty caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread