Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Sorry for the late response, but yes, I believe heathers has a few good Nets that are not sweet and imo close to analogs. I tried 3 that I felt were not sweet , Dark Horse, Huntsman, and the infamous Legend......I would highly recommend these to the OP.....
Don't wanna hijack here...but Diver- I heard great things about HIV nets, but also heard most/all are sweetened. Which did you find the most straight ahead tobacco? I think that's what Caeser is looking for as well. I know you prefer somewhat sweetened, but thought you might have tried one from them that might fit? I'm dyi'ing, of course but have thought about trying a ready made net.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
+1 for Heathers. Specifically Gaia and Huntsman. Another favorite for me is the "El Toro" range, Cigarillo and Puros from House of Liquid. They are all excellent imo.

Edit - PS, House of Liquid is in England, which may be more convenient to you OP, given you live in Spain....

Last edited:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I'll get back to you tonight on diy. But if you're going to do single flavor tobaccos like I do, you won't need much. I do straight VG, and that makes it even easier.

All you really need is flavoring, nic, VG (and/or PG) one 1ml syringe, one 5ml syringe, and bottles - some 10ml for small test batches, and 30 ml (I prefer chubby gorilla style). that's it. No scales, beakers, graduated cylinders, pipettes, gloves none of that stuff needed. I bought them, and they all sit in a drawer. Now that I know what I want, I don't even use the syringes any more. Just use a sharpie to mark how much nic to pour in there. This other stuff might come in handy if you're doing more complicated recipes with multiple flavors. But pretty much everything I make is 5-7% flavor, 12-14mg nic, and that's it. I recommend starting with single flavors and tank-mixing anyway, so you have a better idea of what each flavor is like on its own.

As far as tanks, it's hard for me to recommend anything else. I used Kayfuns, and liked them all (except Prime & 5)- especially the Mini V3. But they don't vape any better than the doggy, and have too many parts & orings, and have seepage & gurgling issues at times. The Ares is a very nice, easy to use tank, but just doesn't give me the smoker's throat hit I need. Berserker is too tight for me & has issues. Siren is kind of like the Ares. The Dwarv came closest to the flavor & TH of doggy, but again - more parts & orings to fiddle with, and wicking has to be done just right to prevent flooding & leaking because juice is above the deck. It's the only atty I ever had that leaked completely out on my mod overnight. My fault, didn't have wick pressed perfectly against the wicking hole, but I don't want to be required to be that precise. The doggy not only gives me the best vape, but is by far the simplest and most reliable I've used. Never a leak, never a gurgle, never a dry hit, never had to clear the airflow hole, even once. Never had to replace an oring or other part. It just works.

I don't know how FT shipping to Spain is, but my last order took 2 weeks to Atlanta area. Most often, it's about 3. Never waited 4 weeks. But that's on items they have in stock or "Ships Next Day"- if you order from them, and the item says something like "Ships in 7 Days," it can take longer.

As a comparison to the Atlanta area (Dacula here) I always ship the cheapest method... (I am patient). The cheapest method WILL take about 3-4 weeks. Over 30 orders from Fasttech, about %75 took four weeks, and %25 took three weeks after "item shipped" notification. It does seem that it's getting faster lately though, and most hang ups and time delays were when it was in customs. Only one "mis-ship" and that was due to our mailman.... he shipped it to my neighbor. Luckily, I noticed the trend, and took it from our neighbors mailbox... I felt bad for doing so, but man, it was a guardian 3 E-pipe, and I know our neighbor probably would've taken it and pawned it (he was arrested for stealing and pawning.... including stuff he took from our garage)

Reactions: stols001

Caesar77

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2017
+1 for Heathers. Specifically Gaia and Huntsman. Another favorite for me is the "El Toro" range, Cigarillo and Puros from House of Liquid. They are all excellent imo.

Edit - PS, House of Liquid is in England, which may be more convenient to you OP, given you live in Spain....

I've heard about el toro, asked about it at some point in the thread but it seems these liquids destroy coils.

As a comparison to the Atlanta area (Dacula here) I always ship the cheapest method... (I am patient). The cheapest method WILL take about 3-4 weeks. Over 30 orders from Fasttech, about %75 took four weeks, and %25 took three weeks after "item shipped" notification. It does seem that it's getting faster lately though, and most hang ups and time delays were when it was in customs. Only one "mis-ship" and that was due to our mailman.... he shipped it to my neighbor. Luckily, I noticed the trend, and took it from our neighbors mailbox... I felt bad for doing so, but man, it was a guardian 3 E-pipe, and I know our neighbor probably would've taken it and pawned it (he was arrested for stealing and pawning.... including stuff he took from our garage)

I made the order, it has been a week so far. Now I'm waiting for the package to arrive to singapore and from there to my country then to my location, let's see how long it takes. Hopefuly no more than 2 or 3 weeks, I'm not impatient but I just wanna quit these dumb cigarettes as soon as possible. Trying to not smoke any until it arrives but the cravings are there.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Dacula must just have a sloooowww post office. I'm virtually next door in Buford, and never waited that long! (though it seemed like it sometimes) :)

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Dacula must just have a sloooowww post office. I'm virtually next door in Buford, and never waited that long! (though it seemed like it sometimes) :)

Yea, the Dacula post office I could imagine being slow... never had anything quick shipped out of that one. But I am just over the border, and even though I am like 5 minutes from the Dacula post office, the Post office that delivers to us is off of 20...and they're quick. We've probably ran into each other. :) And if you were wearing a UGA shirt, you woulda caught flack from me... I am a Tech fan. :)

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I've heard about el toro, asked about it at some point in the thread but it seems these liquids destroy coils.

I made the order, it has been a week so far. Now I'm waiting for the package to arrive to singapore and from there to my country then to my location, let's see how long it takes. Hopefuly no more than 2 or 3 weeks, I'm not impatient but I just wanna quit these dumb cigarettes as soon as possible. Trying to not smoke any until it arrives but the cravings are there.

Keep in mind, their tracking doesn't list as accurately as the US's. Chances are, it's moving from one mail department to another, but it won't show that individual movement... Pretty much acceptance, and waiting to be delivered until it is handed over to a US carrier. It could be in a different branch office or customs office, but the status won't change. I'm in the same as you.

I also use 17track.. it seems to do a better job at tracking and translating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread