Cloud chasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMGz

Dec 29, 2014
College Park, MD
Hey all,

I recently have been experimenting with a number of different builds, ranging from dual parallels to gplat sleepers and everything in between, using 24-28 guage kanthal and 26g gplat. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I'm not getting the results I'm looking for.

Any recommendations? I'd love to hear what your favorite build is for chasing the clouds.

note: I have a wide range of authentic regulated and mechanical devices, and only use the safest batteries (VTC5 or 25R)

thanks in advance! vape on

Jspike21

Jan 12, 2015
Wisconsin
Hey all,

I recently have been experimenting with a number of different builds, ranging from dual parallels to gplat sleepers and everything in between, using 24-28 guage kanthal and 26g gplat. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I'm not getting the results I'm looking for.

Any recommendations? I'd love to hear what your favorite build is for chasing the clouds.

note: I have a wide range of authentic regulated and mechanical devices, and only use the safest batteries (VTC5 or 25R)

thanks in advance! Vape on

My favorite and most satisfying build is a simple dual coil with 24g kanthal; 5 wraps coming out to 0.2ohms even. Sitting in the Doge RDA and with those massive airholes and the chuff cap, cloooooouuuuuudddzzzzz.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
what % vg juice and what atty's are you using?

try 26ga A1 and either 26g nichrome or g-plat twisted together, but twist it loose, i see a lot of peep twisting as much as poss, i only do that if making some wires to turn into a reverse twist or zipper flattened wire. it could also be just a case of using a dif wicking techneak, if you havent tried it yet try this method in the following vid, it works good on they hot builds >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1hqRp9TDDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread