Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosmok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
MI
Well, you're gonna have to decide which list you wanna be on.

This thread is not affiliated with Scott's coop and I have no idea what his plans are for doing another??

I understand there could be possible drop-outs, but I want to make this as simple as possible and would prefer that you choose one or the other to prevent any possible confusion.

Thanks in advance.

Count me in.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I'm still in negotiations and am trying to get the most important part.....SPARE REGULATORS!

Can someone please explain this? Do you mean some electronic chip for the inside somewhere, that regulates the battery output?

Do those break easily? How would you even change them?

I'm totally in the dark on this. If there's another thread somewhere, or a video or something, please share a link. I'm confussed.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
OMG, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh huh....and it would things a lot easier when ordering, cuz everyone would probably order the mini w/optional extension.

It a very possible option, but just know that it technically doesn't exist....yet?

But it could be manufactured quite easily.

And if L-Rider won't do it, I'm sure that a machine shop would! ;)

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
Uh huh....and it would things a lot easier when ordering, cuz everyone would probably order the mini w/optional extension.

It a very possible option, but just know that it technically doesn't exist....yet?

But it could be manufactured quite easily.

And if L-Rider won't do it, I'm sure that a machine shop would! ;)

I'm so very close to going in on this even though I just ordered a retail model. What would pique my interest even more than an extension though would me machined end-caps rather than the current plastic ones. Even if it added $5 to the total.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Can someone please explain this? Do you mean some electronic chip for the inside somewhere, that regulates the battery output?

Do those break easily? How would you even change them?

I'm totally in the dark on this. If there's another thread somewhere, or a video or something, please share a link. I'm confussed.

The spare regulator is the "guts & brains" of the entire mod, which also would include the tact switch and digital display.

I'm trying to get them to sell individual components as well for all of you modders out there that may wanna build your OWN version of an LT.

But at the prices I'm seeing presently, I may not even need to beg anymore....but we'll see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread