Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I'm so very close to going in on this even though I just ordered a retail model. What would pique my interest even more than an extension though would me machined end-caps rather than the current plastic ones. Even if it added $5 to the total.

I way ahead of ya, ruet....already thought of that!

Their prototype model has anodized aluminum caps, but there again, have to get enough interest to meet MOQ's in order to request custom upgrades.

Lot's going on and it's gonna take time.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
I way ahead of ya, ruet....already thought of that!

Their prototype model has anodized aluminum caps, but there again, have to get enough interest to meet MOQ's in order to request custom upgrades.

Lot's going on and it's gonna take time.

Good deal. I was thinking of talking with a relative, who runs a machine shop, about a run for sale as a LT upgrade kit. Now I can be lazy and order one of yours. Count me in for a mini version.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I'm still in negotiations and am trying to get the most important part.....SPARE REGULATORS!

Can someone please explain this? Do you mean some electronic chip for the inside somewhere, that regulates the battery output?

Do those break easily? How would you even change them?

I'm totally in the dark on this. If there's another thread somewhere, or a video or something, please share a link. I'm confussed.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
He's talking about parts for modders.
Can someone please explain this? Do you mean some electronic chip for the inside somewhere, that regulates the battery output?

Do those break easily? How would you even change them?

I'm totally in the dark on this. If there's another thread somewhere, or a video or something, please share a link. I'm confussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread