Coming Soon!!!! Exclusively To Nhaler.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Alpha, me too!!!! I occasionally perceive numbers and musical notes as male/female, and I can taste colors sometimes.

I see perfect symmetry is everywhere in nature, I think we all are attracted subconciously (or consiously) to these patterns. Maybe that's why I adore gardening..

Buttercrunch-yep I've done the musical notes too. I forgot about the taste of colors. Thanks for your post, I was starting to feel like the only nut on the tree! lol

In the mean time.....stalking

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
This cant be another mod can it? could it be the smallest mod you can get? btw what is the smallest Mod? isnt it the GG slim thing by that greek guy? come on Drew give us a hint. my old age cant take this anymore. almost 1 am in the morning and here i am on the pc vaping some DB1 mixed with some self made chocolate in a greencig carto and i have some orange vitamin C 24mg vaping in a KR808 cart. few hits on each and enjoying the peacefullness of the nitetiume. Until i seen this post that is so please give us a hint.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
OK Drew got it, you have figured out the Fibonacci wattage relationship to copper and a true :rolleyes: Flux Capacitor 8-o to control a PID loop for the PWM controller to optimize the heat of an atty through a range of battery voltages and discharge states :evil:
OR you are using the sequence as a recipe guide for the ultimate Lung Juice, either works for me :evil::evil:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OK Drew got it, you have figured out the Fibonacci wattage relationship to copper and a true :rolleyes: Flux Capacitor 8-o to control a PID loop for the PWM controller to optimize the heat of an atty through a range of battery voltages and discharge states :evil:
OR you are using the sequence as a recipe guide for the ultimate Lung Juice, either works for me :evil::evil:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Your to smart for me Charlie!!!!! Where are you??? Havent seen you around much...You away or home??? I will posting some pics this weekend I hope...Its the entire design is based on the Formula and the Art!!!

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
Your to smart for me Charlie!!!!! Where are you??? Havent seen you around much...You away or home??? I will posting some pics this weekend I hope...Its the entire design is based on the Formula and the Art!!!

Ya, if I’m so smart why haven’t I built that PID controlled PWM circuit (don’t think I would ‘really’ need a Flux 8-o Capacitor) to dial in the power to an atty, Oh Ya, that’s right, figured out there are too many variables with these battery tubes to tell the difference between 5 and 6 volts :evil::pervy:.
I’m doing a lot of US jobs, in and out to rigs with little internet. Will get some of those HV attys from you and see how they work after I see if I need whatever this is going to turn out and if I’ll need it too. Since I started ripping the bridge out of regular 510’s I’ve been happy just dripping and using others in airports.
Keep up the good work Drew, I’ll be lurking from somewhere :cool:

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Everytime I do that I get into trouble Spotted!!! Believe me, its not a good idea...I will post as soon as I have the pics and a better timeline on the units...Promise.

Well, like I always say when I am teaching one of my beloved animals something new...it takes as long as it takes. I just couldn't resist kidding you about your "picture is worth a thousand words" statement when the "how long" part was left unclear. Just ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread