Coming Soon!!!! Exclusively To Nhaler.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
LOL....I will let you know as soon as I get the fianl numbers...BTW that is a Beuatiful Am Staff in your avatar...
Drew

That is a Dogo Argentino, they are much bigger than the Staffs, about as tall as a Doberman and weigh in at around 100-115 for males.

The dog in the pic is not mine, but I am owned by one of these. His name is Hektor and he looks just like the one in the pic but his ears are not cropped.

Looking forward to the mod. Looks very interesting, and unique!

Questions

1.Does it use normal 510 attys?
2.If I want 5 or 6 volts will it still be the size of the one in the pics?

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
beautul dog. i love the big ones they are so cute. have a rottie myself. no that is not her in the pic but very close. dont know how to post pics. i am old and confused. but she is 110 pounds now and had to make her lose weight from 125 down to about 108 110 cause her hip was giving her problems. so this weight really helps her a lot. she is almost 8 yrs old and even though she is big and clumsy she is gentle and i swear she is part human. these animals really take over our lives dont they. anyway back to new mod.
Drew dumb question but do you think the wires will be ok at higher voltage? i did see wires didnt I? and if the wires go bad it looks like its not too big of a deal to fix it correct? Thanks for any info.
and please put me on the list cause i dont want to be left out. also please be gentle on us when you decide on a price. lol. i know you will as you always do. im just busting them thats all.
Man this reminds me of the days i used to put my weed in the wooden cases. totally golden man. and here i am 59 and going to be holding a small wooden box again. the cops will definetely take second looks when they see this . and then you hand him a business card. cool
Thanks Drew
Billy G

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
ever since i seen the pics cant get it off my mind. dam this vaping stuff.
I cant wait. i dont know if it was posted maybe i missed it but what type of atty is going on there? I would imagine just like the Xhaler correct?
i have all the adapters i need except i want a M401 atty to screw onto a KR808 battery post. Happy Vaping all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread