Status
Not open for further replies.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
This is actually a god send for those who dont feel like stalking forums and trying to get on these mythical list's.
ill take two Fogoliscious please ;)

Your right. We are impossible to please, we'd be complaining if we missed out, and we're complaining with hourly updates/reminders. :D

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
The Fahrenheit:

F2.jpg

Fogoliscious:

F1.jpg

iTaste MVP:

2dvu3wm.jpg

oooo wait...there's more................

10fb8sz.jpg

idb1mq.jpg

35bt3cl.jpg

21afv6g.jpg

Stay tuned Folks....so much coming, it's making even my head spin :laugh:

I'm still trying to figure out more about this ucan thingamajiggy. Did I miss it? Do we know precisely what the bejeesus this dang thing is?

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
There getting better at it i'll give them that. Like KW said in above post move the grounds close to the wick, also have them have the airhole align with 1 of the wicks so air intake comes right at it, all stainless if its not already .
By keeping the grounds close to wick and positive post @ a more desirable height looks too tall in beta pic it has great possibilities.
Not knocking it at all as you mention its basically an early version for us to see.
Now if it can hold 5-7ml that would be great for us that vape quite a bit !
Thanks for the picture.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
There getting better at it i'll give them that. Like KW said in above post move the grounds close to the wick, also have them have the airhole align with 1 of the wicks so air intake comes right at it, all stainless if its not already .
By keeping the grounds close to wick and positive post @ a more desirable height looks too tall in beta pic it has great possibilities.
Not knocking it at all as you mention its basically an early version for us to see.
Now if it can hold 5-7ml that would be great for us that vape quite a bit !
Thanks for the picture.

I like the tall + post. It gives plenty of room to have more wraps as needed when the resistance is getting divided by 2. I'm with ya on all the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread