Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Cheers to that! Maybe we can see some samplers now as well. Cant wait to try some torque or smooth 8 since Im already in love with freedom, just torn on my next purchase.

Almost ready with those sample packs, we have some big things happening at Halo. Some crucial changes to our business model that will be beneficial to all in the long run. The sample packs are all a part of the plan, so you can expect to see them soon.

finalthought83

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
virginia beach
I have to say that Halo, all three menthol flavors have been my sole reason to continue vaping. Luckly i hopped on the sale you had back in may. Due to low funds,after that purchase from halo and the samples from a few other suppliers i have tried, nothing as of yet has filled that need but Halo

Last edited:

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I have to say that Halo, all three menthol flavors have been my sole reason to continue vaping. Luckly i hopped on the sale you had back in may. Due to low funds,after that purchase from halo and the samples from a few other suppliers i have tried, nothing as of yet has filled that need but Halo

Much appreciated my friend, and we are working on new promotions for the near future. Our biggest issue has been getting a consistent flow of ingredients so we don't run out of stock. Once we have a good handle on supply of ingredients, you can expect to see some great new incentives and promotions. We greatly appreciate our fans, and rest assured we are working hard to offer more great promotions in the future.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Woot gratz on the new sub forum!!!!!! now..... about that international shipping =P

Lol...Yes, we owe that to you. This pretty much goes in line with our Post #4. Once we have a steady supply of ingredients, we are all set with International Shipping. Right now we need to ensure we can meet the needs of our existing customers before attracting too many new ones. Once we get our supply in order, look out, you'll see more Halo than you'll know what to do with :p

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
<-- Smooth 8 addict

Congrats to Halo!

Now I won't have to search for the next SALE!

*hint* ;)

LOL

Beat me to it, Hellen. LOL

Hey, JB... now that "Newman" has figured out how to deliver my mail, all I need is a Halo sale -- like for Father's Day, mayhaps. =)

Congrats on the sub-forum, my friend. I hope your business takes off now. You are truly one of the quality vendors.

Rich

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
<-- Smooth 8 addict

Congrats to Halo!

Now I won't have to search for the next SALE!

*hint* ;)

LOL
Thanks Hellen, great to be here and glad you found us. We're going to set-up some sticky's next week with easy to find info like coupons and key Halo facts.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Beat me to it, Hellen. LOL

Hey, JB... now that "Newman" has figured out how to deliver my mail, all I need is a Halo sale -- like for Father's Day, mayhaps. =)

Congrats on the sub-forum, my friend. I hope your business takes off now. You are truly one of the quality vendors.

Rich
Much appreciated, please keep spreadin' the good word of Halo. We've got some big plans for the next six months, so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread