• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Consumer Electronics booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I ran across this bit of info in the liquid section...Seems there is a booth in the upcoming Consumer Electronic's Show where some exhibter will be demonstrating a line of e-solid flavrs that come in tubes:

Maybe they will do a demo at this exhibition they are going to be at. Do we have any Vegas Vapers that want to go scope this out for us?

2011 CES Exhibition

2011 Las Vegas CES Exhibition

Show time: Jan. 6-9 2010

Booth: 53004

thread link is here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/148368-ever-hear-e-solid.html

I'd like to make time in my schedule to hop on over there if only to check out the representation of ecigs at this convention. Plus, this new e-solid sounds intriguing. Hope some of you can get over, also. It would make for interesting discussion at our next meet-up the following week.

Ken

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
So I went to the show today and I found two different ecig booths. One was Freelife who had the gel and they gave us a couple tubes to take home and try out.

I can say so far, the flavor is good and you get a lot of vapor out of it. It's the consistency of the cake decorating gel you can buy. It doesn't seem to last any longer than the juice, in fact it may take more of the gel. You just fill the atomizer up about half way with the gel and so far it seems to last about as long as three drops of juice would. The up side, it definitely isn't as messy, so far it doesn't seem to melt and leak out, so that's a good thing.

My husband is going to use it for the next week and I'll give you a good review then. I want to see how, or if, the flavor changes over the next week and how the gel holds up.

They also had an ego with a USB port on the end so you don't have to use the crappy chargers they have now (I've had four break on me). Their latest was an ego battery with lights on the end that tells you the charge on the battery. They said they would send us a couple to review so I'll let you know how they compare.

They had about every model of ecig and cigar, but these were the three things there that I had never seen before (as far as ecigs go, that show has EVERYTHING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread