Contest-Need Tag Line for Logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Syderial, we are always open to suggestions. Don't hesitate to give your opinion. We are always open to criticism and new ideas unlike a lot of people. You should see some of the things that we get such as company logos that people draw up themselves and think are wonderful. They are proud of it, but you take one look at it and think, Geez! But they are the paying customer and we don't try to sway them.

syderial

Apr 5, 2011
missouri
Syderial, we are always open to suggestions. Don't hesitate to give your opinion. We are always open to criticism and new ideas unlike a lot of people. You should see some of the things that we get such as company logos that people draw up themselves and think are wonderful. They are proud of it, but you take one look at it and think, Geez! But they are the paying customer and we don't try to sway them.

Good, I didn't want to be intrusive! I love the name still though and the colors on the logo. My husband runs a busy graphic design business and I do marketing for a sizeable company so I just butted right in out of habit haha :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Any last submission should be made by around lunch on Friday. Then we will post the winners by Satuday night.

Gotta say, you guys have WOWed us. Some of you guys really put some thought in this and we appreciate it. Thanks for all of the submissions. Be aware that winning submissions will become the property of BreezEsmokes. Just something I have to put in here.

So we will be handing out prizes Monday. Just to let you know we will post winners here and I will PM the winners and you will be given an email to reply to with your choice and shipping info. Thanks again.

Don

I don't envy them their job... t09134.gif

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Yes KewlKitty has a tough job and I believe she had narrowed it down to 10 when I went to bed.

We will post the 5 winners between Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening. I have quite of few locals coming in on Saturday.

Thanks again for the submissions. This will change the image of our company. KewlKitty has designed a one page brochure that is pretty kewl. It is all folded up so you can carry it in your pocket, but as you unfold it, each fold uncovers more info about the products and company info. We plan on having them printed up around Tuesday or so and I will try to make a video of the finished flyer when we get them.

Don

Because quitting should be a breeze
and we're not just blowing smoke

BreezeSmokes - blowing away the competition.

And nosy me, 7 years in marketing research, I would actually make some small changes to the logo. It's Breeze E-Smokes when said out loud right? Because it looks like Breezy Smokes, which makes me think analogs, I think that is how people are reading it. The pink swirls would work but they resemble a question mark. That otherwise would be the right direction because it puts emphasis on the "e" but the look isn't quite right yet. The name is great, could KewlKitty be any more unique? Too many ecig companies have names that sound too similar to each other, Breez is different. Anyway, just my 2 cents (not worth much) but I would go with an air swirl sort of like what you find in Anime textures and change the Esmokes to the pink that is just the "e" currently. I'm giving too much unwanted input here, ignore me sorry I can't help it!

Hey Syderial,

Thanks for the imput....none or these ideas had the luxury of a focus group or any market research..so your learned opinion is appreciated. :)...However, The gang is saying the name correctly...we intended the name to be BREEZY Smokes...the E is a play to relate it to e-cigs. When the company was started a few years back and Don first tried electronic cigarettes, they were marketed to people as a way to quit smoking...something we can't do today. If we said "vaping"...not many people knew what that was...but EVERYBODY knows what smoking is...as well as who we were targeting....So they were presented as another cigarette....Now we want to imply a "healthier smoke"...without saying it..LOL....

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Any last submission should be made by around lunch on Friday. Then we will post the winners by Satuday night.

Gotta say, you guys have WOWed us. Some of you guys really put some thought in this and we appreciate it. Thanks for all of the submissions. Be aware that winning submissions will become the property of BreezEsmokes. Just something I have to put in here.

So we will be handing out prizes Monday. Just to let you know we will post winners here and I will PM the winners and you will be given an email to reply to with your choice and shipping info. Thanks again.

Don

Oops...

But I ate 'lunch' at 9:00 p.m. Friday night... So, does my last submission count?

-LOL -

Thanks for the contest...

...And Don, may I say, how breathtakingly beautiful your wife Rhonda is. :)

--My gratuitous way of sucking up to the judge​

Last edited:
Hey BES Fans...the Kat here.......

The moment you have been waiting for. The winners are:

1 Robby: BreezEsmokes...Step Away From the PACK!

2 Zen~: BreezEsmokes...No Ifs, Ands or BUTTS!
BreezEsmokes means EASY Smokes!

3 Laurae09: Take A Break With Us!
Batteries Included, No Lighter Necessary!

4 Chefski: 4000+ Chemicals Gone With the Wind (Breeze)!

5 musiceqlslife21: Live Easy!

Honorable Mention is Webbcm127: BreezEsmokes...Viva la Vaping!

Robby is the winner. We gave an honorable mention...just because...I liked it!...LOL Many of you posted multiple ideas...that were winners...So if you see two of your ideas grouped together...We liked them BOTH!!! Also...Many of your ideas sparked MORE ideas from us so A BIG THANKS to ALL who participated...winners or not...your all winners to me. :)

Don will PM you with an email to reply to and give us your choice of prizes. Robby will get his choice of a Starter Kit and 2nd through 5th will get 2-30ml bottles of your juice choice on the site. Don't worry what the site's inventory is. Just give us what flavor and strength you want. Honorable Mention will get one 30ml bottle of your juice choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread