Music... To inspire your will to stay smober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Agreed, I would have posted something sooner but ECF has been acting wonky all day. :thumb:

Yeah, I tried to post earlier as well to respond, but it kept saying 'You must wait 15 seconds in between posting twice, you can post again in 115725 seconds...' or something to that order. lol Thats not 15 seconds!

It's nothing ya'll. I'm over it! I hate that I hijacked Cullen's thread. :(

It's truly okay! Threads in the NT forum get jacked. It's how things go lol. I'm actually happy, the hijacking has kept it going. The longer people are posting in this thread, the more chances others will have to see it. I'm good with that. :) :2cool:

Props man! I'm a fellow musician and NT lover, I hope to someday actually have an album and the works, I'll give it a listen when things calm down with school :)

Thank you kind sir! I hope you like it! Please be sure to let me know what you think when you listen! I hear you about school... It's finals week and I'm living my nightmares! lol Can't wait to be done.

I really enjoyed listening to your album today, Cullin. It had new meaning and I found it quite special.

Awesome penguiness! Thank you! I'm glad my story improved your experience listening to the album. :) Were you listening to the lyrics closer now that you know what's behind them? Also, did you get it on iTunes? If so, did it come with the 'digital booklet' album insert?

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Awesome penguiness! Thank you! I'm glad my story improved your experience listening to the album. :) Were you listening to the lyrics closer now that you know what's behind them? Also, did you get it on iTunes? If so, did it come with the 'digital booklet' album insert?

I did listen to the lyrics closer, which increased my listening experience quite nicely. I purchased through Amazon as I had other things to order at the time. If I would have known about the digital booklet I would have bought it through iTunes. Can you update your original post to reflect that? It might make a difference to someone else in deciding where to purchase.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I did listen to the lyrics closer, which increased my listening experience quite nicely. I purchased through Amazon as I had other things to order at the time. If I would have known about the digital booklet I would have bought it through iTunes. Can you update your original post to reflect that? It might make a difference to someone else in deciding where to purchase.

I will! I'm sorry, I didn't even think to include that information. If you PM me with your information (email) I would be happy to send the album insert. :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
So I had my album release party tonight and over 500 people came. It was absolute insanity, but oh so awesome!

Don't let that glorious "high" from that release party ever leave you. But it might be a good idea to only take it in small doses. A person could go insane from too much for very long LOL!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Don't let that glorious "high" from that release party ever leave you. But it might be a good idea to only take it in small doses. A person could go insane from too much for very long LOL!

Ha ha it was a good evening. The buzz has been killed though as I'm now working on my final project for a social psychology gen ed class... ...!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
TOO FUNNY!!! :laugh:

... is uttered aout 50 times a day here. :) minimum.

Along with FFS -- Lynn, let me know if you need a translation.

Nanny, thank you!! Expect pm's from me from now on instead of asking here out in the open! That was embarrassing but at least I made a fool of myself amongst friends! Can you PM me what FFS means please? I'm intrigued! Lol

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny, thank you!! Expect pm's from me from now on instead of asking here out in the open! That was embarrassing but at least I made a fool of myself amongst friends! Can you PM me what FFS means please? I'm intrigued! Lol

PM incoming -- and NEVER be embarrassed here! :):wub:
It's all family, and it's all good!

If you need a cuss word translation, honey, I am your girl! ;)
It helps that I have two 30 something kids, and my daddy was a truck driver.:laugh:

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
See, Lynn! I told you that translation offer was gonna get me kicked off ECF!
My apologies, Classwife, if I offended!
Now, where's my disguise? I'm going to have to sneak in the back door from now on with a wig and sunglasses ....

Cullin, we have derailed you again - glad to hear your launch party was a success and I wish you the best of luck with school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread