• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Convince Me Which Mod To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
You're not that far behind! ;-)

Anyone bought anything from Super T Manufacturing and got it shipped to Aus?

I'm loving the new Precise :wub: - see their post on these forums at e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/79881-precises-here.html (you'll need to cut and paste as I'm under 15 posts).

There's something about their button switch (rotate the button a 1/4 turn to lock it) that makes so much sense. There's a couple youtube vids on their other models if you haven't seen switch in action (search for Super T Manufacturing).

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
The locking button was on the T1 but not used on the S6...didn't know he introduced it again on the Precise.

ooooer... I'd better double check. You've got me worried now!

I never wanted a mod. Now I do. Any recommendations? :p

3.7v or 5v?

If it's the former, the Puresmoker Protege (and matching bypass) and the Super T Marketing Precise (depending on the switch) are the two I'm ordering.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I am loving the Indulgence 5V PT and 6V options. It also has all the adapters to use any atty including the 40x series.
I would like to get a GG+AFS and try the Juice Box.

It was interesting to read Youtubecomercial's opinion that "they are all different and special in different ways"....

To me they are all just battery housings with the only differences being:

1)different battery size/configuration options
2)different atty compatibility
3)Button durability
4) Aesthetic appeal
5) Add-on support (pass throughs, cups, etc)
6) Price
7) Australian customer support

Based on my logic I chose the Indulgence as the button is rated to 1,000,000+ presses, the most diverse range of atty and battery compatibility. (I use all 4 different atty caps and 5 different types of batteries in it)
Price and support is good.

It ticked all my boxes.

But the main thing is too find what suits you best. Some people seem happy with one type of atty and battery option.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
ooooer... I'd better double check. You've got me worried now!
3.7v or 5v?

If it's the former, the Puresmoker Protege (and matching bypass) and the Super T Marketing Precise (depending on the switch) are the two I'm ordering.

Dont worry dinium,no need for a locking button,no way it will fire when in the pocket. :)

Pretty sure Puresmoker don't ship to Aust now...bought a DSE901 from them over 12 months now..was short changed one atomizer...never did get it.

Ordered the mini 901 starter kit from ecigscrewdriver last night to get in on the free extra body..mechanical switch is the way to go...

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Dont worry dinium,no need for a locking button,no way it will fire when in the pocket. :)

Maybe, but that locking button is uber cool...

Pretty sure Puresmoker don't ship to Aust now...

Their shopping cart allows Australia as a country selection for delivery, but there's a glitch in the shipping calculation. I've placed an order regardless, so I guess we'll find out when they get power at their new premises :)

Ordered the mini 901 starter kit from ecigscrewdriver last night to get in on the free extra body

Nice! Is that the MKI or the MKII?

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I'm liking the chameleon line atm... but all out of stock. So I might wait until they get some more in. Unless I find a better option.

For some reason I thought the Chameleon was 6v - probably the result of watching a late night youtube review after a couple too many.

The standard model looks great!

I read on the Ikenvape site that they get their supplier to send international orders direct from the factory. If this is the case, you might be able to order even though Ikenvape are out of stock.

Kimmy - was yours sent from the US, Netherlands or China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread