• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Convince Me Which Mod To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
My chameleon was from Ikenvape, pm him and get him to let you know when they are in, and yes they are 6v, pass thru is 5v. sorry.

Maybe I'm not reading the site correctly, but doesn't the standard unit use 1 x CR-123a/16340 battery @ 3.7v?

It seems you need the extension tube to get 2 x CR-123a to get 6v.

Kimmy, you've got one - can you please confirm this?

Damn... the more I look at this thing, the more I want one. :?:

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
  • Deleted by MrDismal

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Pretty sure Puresmoker don't ship to Aust now..

If I had an elephant stamp, you'd get it.

Casey replied explaining that their payment gateway doesn't allow international orders - despite their cart showing Australia as an option. :cry:

I've offered to pay by TT, so fingers crossed...

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Casey replied explaining that their payment gateway doesn't allow international orders - despite their cart showing Australia as an option. :cry:

I've offered to pay by TT, so fingers crossed...

When I ordered, paypal could be used...Paypal pulled the plug for purchases in the US a while back..its a real pain..sent a bank cheque for my S6...$26 for the cheque alone :mad:....not sure what a TT would cost through the bank,next time I'll ask if a personal paypal transfer will do.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Need some help guys. I have a Tornado and a green smoke e cig. I am not confident in bringing the Tornado out in public and the green smoke e cig is kinda crap. I am looking for something that can not turn heads in public as much. Cant decide on the 510 or the 901 or can someone recomend something else. The 510 would be handy cause then i have the chargers and the carts from the tornado but i really dont mind please all the help you can give in this matter would be appreciated. I like throat hit dont care so much about vap and battery time but i do care for quality (something that will not break or chew through atomizers) thanks all.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
SD not here yet? ;)

I find the ego/tornado pretty much on par with the 510s - it's the battery life that is the key difference.

If you really want to avoid standing out - go the 501 White Auto/Manual battery with one of the new 510 soft tip cartomisers from HC.

510%20cartomizer.jpg

You can't get much more inconspicuous than that... especially if you could find a 510 white auto battery with a red led. :cool: The prefilled 510 cartomisers aren't getting great reviews for their taste, but I'd assume they'd clean/refill just like the KD808Ds.

Also - don't forget that you can't use your tornado/ego mega usb charger on normal 510 batteries - it'll blow them. 8-o

Last edited:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Thanks for the help everyone. I will get some 510 white bats from ecigz.com.au and some atomizers from him to. thinking of going manual (does anyone think that the autos are ok i heard they go of for no reason). I am getting them from him cause i want to support australian order sites otherwise i would order from health Cabin as they have everything including the soft tip cartomizers. He tells me he should have the order in by tomorow. If anyone is ordering from Health cabin and could fit in some 510 soft tip cartomizers with their order i would be so gratefull and fix them up with the money (they are like $7). Once again thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread