Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Got home from work and had a package waiting for me. Tiff sent me this beautiful scarf. This will be perfect for driving tests. Thank you sooo much.
43eb58d3-db4a-5184.jpg

Sent from Drott's Dog house on the move

Pictures please!

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Love the gun Tiff! I love pink, I had so much pink yarn at one I didn't know what to do with all the yarn. My daughter isn't a pink girl, she would be purple :)

I do need a nice looking pink drip tip.

Speaking of clothes :lol: this thing we are going to in October is semi formal for the parents and formal for the girls. So ladies, what do you think of this dress?

blue dress.jpg In the catalog is shoes it with funky leopard shoes. So does this look semi-formal enough and not old looking? To see a bigger picture go to chicos dot com and its on page 2.

I think it would need a blue ProVari to go with it. Maybe SP will loan hers out for the occasion :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
All kinds of good things happned when I got home from work.Lexie ment me at the back gate.Long story short last few days wernt good for her.We were starting to think of the big needle if you get my drift.Then the scarf and the sb and kick were here I traded a RT tank for.Kicks are pretty good have it paired with the phionx.Wow I having suckie pics tonight.
Was a good trade.IMO.
642B7A47.jpg

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Love the gun Tiff! I love pink, I had so much pink yarn at one I didn't know what to do with all the yarn. My daughter isn't a pink girl, she would be purple :)

I do need a nice looking pink drip tip.

Speaking of clothes :lol: this thing we are going to in October is semi formal for the parents and formal for the girls. So ladies, what do you think of this dress?

View attachment 130770 In the catalog is shoes it with funky leopard shoes. So does this look semi-formal enough and not old looking? To see a bigger picture go to chicos dot com and its on page 2.

I think it would need a blue ProVari to go with it. Maybe SP will loan hers out for the occasion :lol:

Morgan doesn't like pink either. She's also more purple. But lately she's been more black and blue. Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. She wears a lot of black and blue. You know what I mean.

If you find a pink drip tip let me know where!

I like the dress. It looks like you could dress it up or down. It all depends on how you accessorize it.

Who here likes greens? I have this hat....its more of a camo green

Hmm, I think I have some camo yarn....greens and pinks!

All kinds of good things happned when I got home from work.Lexie ment me at the back gate.Long story short last few days wernt good for her.We were starting to think of the big needle if you get my drift.Then the scarf and the sb and kick were here I traded a RT tank for.Kicks are pretty good have it paired with the phionx.Wow I having suckie pics tonight.
Was a good trade.IMO.
642B7A47.jpg

NICE! Like it!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Wow just dawned on me tomarrow is going to be my Friday also.Sat is my labor day holiday.So I'm going to Saterdays market.My brother said he seen a stand that has those things you use.:lol: so going to ck it out.A Sat off I don't know what I want to do first.I do know I'm not doing any shack work:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread