Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Got home from work and had a package waiting for me. Tiff sent me this beautiful scarf. This will be perfect for driving tests. Thank you sooo much.
43eb58d3-db4a-5184.jpg

Sent from Drott's Dog house on the move

You are very welcome!! Glad you like it. Pic didn't show up.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'll die of starvation before she gets here...

Oh, Im hot alright. OH...You mean... oh... the a/c... yeah... its hot in here too... :blush:

:facepalm:

And how does a scarf help with driving tests?

I'll have to wait to get home to see the pic though.... Stoopid work computer.

James, if you like it I have a really pretty pink one I made that I can send you for you to wrap up in this winter. :evil::laugh:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Time to head home. Im giving up on the pallet of stuff FedEx Ground brought to me today. Even if I leave on time tomorrow, I'll have 50 hours this week. It makes for a great paycheck, but its not so great for home time.

:facepalm:

James, if you like it I have a really pretty pink one I made that I can send you for you to wrap up in this winter. :evil::laugh:
You can send it, but it will never be wrapped around my neck. The two girls I have, however, would love to fight for it. Literally.

Btw, nice avi. Dont let Janie see it. She like pink. And then of course, she would have a gun.... I hope her whole world didnt come undone from looking straight at the sun.

I've got a half of a frozen pizza..
That wouldve been more than enough. Unfortunatley, the fact it would take you about 12 hours to get here isnt helpful....

I'll check back in after dinner!!!!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Picky,Picky.Picky.....
Time to head home. Im giving up on the pallet of stuff FedEx Ground brought to me today. Even if I leave on time tomorrow, I'll have 50 hours this week. It makes for a great paycheck, but its not so great for home time.

You can send it, but it will never be wrapped around my neck. The two girls I have, however, would love to fight for it. Literally.

Btw, nice avi. Dont let Janie see it. She like pink. And then of course, she would have a gun.... I hope her whole world didnt come undone from looking straight at the sun.

That wouldve been more than enough. Unfortunatley, the fact it would take you about 12 hours to get here isnt helpful....

I'll check back in after dinner!!!!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA

Liking the overtime! That's always nice.

If you think the girls would like them I actually have two brand new pink scarves. They are different styles but both are crocheted and pink. I will gladly mail them to your girls if you PM me your address.

I'm like Janie. I love pink too. I actually dyed my poodles top knot pink back in the Spring. She was less than thrilled.:laugh:

Love the gun Tiff.....

Thanks! me too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread