Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I could never work with someone over my shoulder. I really don't think that's nice.I am glad you got to show him the improvements....
Good morning everyone. Sorry for the late check in. I came in to a warehouse without working a/c and a tripped breaker for it. I tried resetting it once, but it popped again after a few seconds, so I had to call our HVAC contractors. No word on when they will be out here. Im glad it chose a 90 degree day to break and not a 110 degree day. Its still going to be hot though.

Finished up the inventory with the boss's boss over my shoulder the whole time. He did tell me that the only reason he wanted to see it was because with everything new that corporate rolls out and says "this way is better and faster", but he never really has the chance to see if it really works the way its supposed to. Since the old way of doing a full inventory check took the better part of two days, I think the hour and a half it takes now is a good change. Especially when this marks my 4th straigh inventory check that ended up being 100% accurate.

He also told me that engineering is looking for parts from a project thats over 18 months old that are missing. Totalling over $40k. Guess who gets to try to hunt them down! This ought to be fun. :glare:

You know.... That really doesnt scare me... However, it does make me worry for your safety though. As JD said, if the nailing skills are as bad...er....good as the painting skills, you are at a far greater risk of shooting yourself with a nail than either of us. Even with it pointed at us. ;)

Dont believe it for one second. Its actually pretty horrible.

:lol::lol::lol:

Then why are you still smiling?

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Shelf paper used to kick my .... too so I don't use it anymore...problem solved...
I'm still smiling because Janie asked me to.

I am actually pretty good with a nail gun, my weaknesses are spray paint and shelf paper. Yep, shelf paper kicks my ..... :facepalm:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
So I was in the grocery store today in the meat section when I picked up a pork loin.I decided on the spot to marinate it in an apple vinegar gastrique with an apple and panko rouxe served with a grilled Asparagus acini di peppe with Adzuki bean pate on the side.I then realized I had no idea where that came from and what exactly a gastrique or rouxe was.
I put the pork loin down and slowly backed away from it....turned and ran out the door....but not before I grabbed a frozen pizza.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
So I was in the grocery store today in the meat section when I picked up a pork loin.I decided on the spot to marinate it in an apple vinegar gastrique with an apple and panko rouxe served with a grilled Asparagus acini di peppe with Adzuki bean pate on the side.I then realized I had no idea where that came from and what exactly a gastrique or rouxe was.
I put the pork loin down and slowly backed away from it....turned and ran out the door....but not before I grabbed a frozen pizza.
:lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Here's some new Sagewood tips that just went up for sale. I just put in a request for a custom tip but it won't be ready for a few weeks he said. He is going to try to make me a drip tip that is shaped like a puzzle piece in primary colors. The puzzle piece is the autism awareness symbol. I'll post pics when I get it. Until then, here's the link for the new tips they just put up...
Available Drip Tips - a set on Flickr

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I killed it.

It's usually me.

:laugh::laugh:
Im hungry.... Someone bring me something to eat. Please?

Stretchy has pizza. Maybe she'll share.

And its still hot in here....

Sorry. Hungry and hot. Not good. BTW, glad the inventory went well.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Got home from work and had a package waiting for me. Tiff sent me this beautiful scarf. This will be perfect for driving tests. Thank you sooo much.
43eb58d3-db4a-5184.jpg

Sent from Drott's Dog house on the move

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
It's usually me.

:laugh::laugh:

Stretchy has pizza. Maybe she'll share.

Sorry. Hungry and hot. Not good. BTW, glad the inventory went well.
I'll die of starvation before she gets here...

Oh, Im hot alright. OH...You mean... oh... the a/c... yeah... its hot in here too... :blush:

Got home from work and had a package waiting for me. Tiff sent me this beautiful scarf. This will be perfect for driving tests. Thank you sooo much.
43eb58d3-db4a-5184.jpg

Sent from Drott's Dog house on the move
And how does a scarf help with driving tests?

I'll have to wait to get home to see the pic though.... Stoopid work computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread