Status
Not open for further replies.

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
I look up and it's almost 11. Just another busy day. I am getting more hours but they are making me WORK for it. The day shift guy said he is done with these hours soon, I'm really hoping it won't adversely effect me.
Mrs G is at her parents house because my niece has her birthday party tomorrow. I don't handle 48+ hours of no sleep well so they are there.
James, we actually just got our second beta fish. The first ones name was fishy, this one is bluey. She named our truck too, wanna guess??????? It is Trucky. She is so creative... before that we always mean fish... Oscars, green terrors, devil fish, if they didn't eat fish we didn't want them. And then they started breeding. Super mean fish breeding are something like the devil in a fish tank. You couldn't even walk by without them trying to attack you. Well back to work...
Happy (everyone else but me and nogrin) weekend.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
G'morning, everyone!

Everything she names is so obvious... with a "y" on the end. Except for her elf on the shelf. (I know they are creepy, but she really wanted one) she named that Dingo. It kinda freaked me out. She just spit It out like nothing when we asked her what his name was... weird.

That's right out of a Stephen King novel. Yikes!

Good morning. Im heading to work this morning. Im taking Ruger with me. His grinch feet are out of control.

Hubby and I are having a date night tonight. Morgan is going to my mom's for the night.

Hooray for date nights! One of the things I love about the hockey season tickets was that it guaranteed a whole bunch of date nights.Have fun!

I picked up a new adult beverage to try this weekend. The Macallan 12 years old. I hope I don't like it, after thinking about the price I just paid. :facepalm:

Well, scotch is a matter of individual taste, but I bet you will love it. They have quite a reputation. Is it the standard Macallan or the "Fine Oak"? I tend to like Speyside scotches (Macallan is in the Speyside region), to me they are second only to the Highland distilleries. Let us know what you think when you try it.

Did I mention I love good scotch? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread