tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
The girls.
GKy7DfVl.jpg

Love the chick pics but this is my fav. The one up front is gorgeous!! I want one of those. What're they called?

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
Hello posse I don't even remember posting earlier... wow... I always wondered what happened to violet. I see her a lot in the old posts but then she just disappeared.
I'm just working... mad at my machine.
I vote for Jack Daniels Single Barrel. Not scotch... but pretty good if you ask me.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Have you ever tried Belgian beer? I could drink that all day long.It tastes like the beer my Dad used to drink.I often wondered why I didn't care for beer as an adult...It's because any beer Mr.Crabbpants had in the house tasted like PI$$...I was on vacaton with Nick and he ordered a Belgian beer...I tried it...It was Mahvelous Dahlings...So when we go out.I always drink his beer..
I picked up a new adult beverage to try this weekend. The Macallan 12 years old. I hope I don't like it, after thinking about the price I just paid. :facepalm:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Sadly the only hard liquor we had in our house was Kessler.My Mom liked a Kessler and Coke on the odd occasion.It tasted like adhesive glue smells. We also used it as medicine and sometimes for a skin wound...
I just tried a little more of the Macallan and I am afraid to say that I just might like it! :)

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
I hate it when a tank gurgles and spits at you. That stuff is hot if you put it to your ear to listen for the sizzle. Now it isn't working at all. I'll change the coil and hopefully that'll do it.

I hate the gurgling... I like the spitting though. It's extra flavor. Except in your ear, that's no fun at all

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
Sadly the only hard liquor we had in our house was Kessler.My Mom liked a Kessler and Coke on the odd occasion.It tasted like adhesive glue smells. We also used it as medicine and sometimes for a skin wound...

I TRY to make it a point not to drink antiseptic... ewwwwww!!!!!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Well, the snow today didn't seem to slow down all the customers. :( It's as if people are getting used to the stuff! :laugh: Except when you're driving, of course. :glare: Then they're a bunch of slow azz weenies. <sigh>

Hey Drott, how are you liking your K1000? I love mine to pieces! I'm running through batteries lickety split though! :lol: Good thing I have a lot of those.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
What's a K1000 and do I need one?
Well, the snow today didn't seem to slow down all the customers. :( It's as if people are getting used to the stuff! :laugh: Except when you're driving, of course. :glare: Then they're a bunch of slow azz weenies. <sigh>

Hey Drott, how are you liking your K1000? I love mine to pieces! I'm running through batteries lickety split though! :lol: Good thing I have a lot of those.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Like it a lot. Hated the tank that came with it though. Same here on the batteries. a lot of the mods I have use that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread