Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good Morning Posse!

Tired today. I had a ridiculous nightmare that someone stole Victor. Of course I could not go back to sleep. How stupid.

Punkin, they fixed the forum, I don't think we get credit over here. But it is nice to have it running decent and I hope it lasts.

Stretchy, I will post the new pics of your girl, they're trapped in the old thread. Let me go find them.

JD, is it over yet???

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Lil Stretchy!
VSbnz.png

HPW3X.png

tFJl8.png

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Good morning posse. Looks like the worst of it is over. Still expecting large amounts of rain and maybe a little wind. Looks like our house made it ok. No power and with the number of people out it could be days.

Mom is out of town til tomorrow so I went to check on her house and feed her cat. She has power but a branch took out her patio and bent the AC. :facepalm: I may go back later and see if I can bend it back enough to function until she can get someone out there.

Need to see if I can get the coffee pot hooked to the generator. Be back later.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Morning Posse! I'm a little late because I went to pay my respects and put roses on our locked site.May it RIP. Lots of good memories and fun times.....Plus I went back to see if I could find my red pair of stretchpants.I remember taking them off and putting on the sarong....hmmmm......Anyway Good Morning :) especially to you JD.I'm glad you weathered the storm and hopefully the sun will come out and play.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning everyone. Sorry for the late check in. I came in to a warehouse without working a/c and a tripped breaker for it. I tried resetting it once, but it popped again after a few seconds, so I had to call our HVAC contractors. No word on when they will be out here. Im glad it chose a 90 degree day to break and not a 110 degree day. Its still going to be hot though.

Finished up the inventory with the boss's boss over my shoulder the whole time. He did tell me that the only reason he wanted to see it was because with everything new that corporate rolls out and says "this way is better and faster", but he never really has the chance to see if it really works the way its supposed to. Since the old way of doing a full inventory check took the better part of two days, I think the hour and a half it takes now is a good change. Especially when this marks my 4th straigh inventory check that ended up being 100% accurate.

He also told me that engineering is looking for parts from a project thats over 18 months old that are missing. Totalling over $40k. Guess who gets to try to hunt them down! This ought to be fun. :glare:

Night James! I should be getting going too. Cleaning the hut this evening. blech. How does it get so dirty when I'm never even here?

Reason: aiming nail gun at JD and James....
You know.... That really doesnt scare me... However, it does make me worry for your safety though. As JD said, if the nailing skills are as bad...er....good as the painting skills, you are at a far greater risk of shooting yourself with a nail than either of us. Even with it pointed at us. ;)

You have a great memory.
Dont believe it for one second. Its actually pretty horrible.

Quick...stuff her back in.
:lol::lol::lol:

I killed it.
Then why are you still smiling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread