Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
We are getting a rain shower, which we need. Mrs Punkin is over at the church doing volunteer stuff. I am at home sampling a micro brew. This stuff is really good! I had just one and caught a buzz. Just finished the second one and thought I would type this. Deciding on whether I should have another since I'm not going anywhere but it might make me worthless by the time Mrs Punkin gets home! [emoji38]

*Punkin on the run*

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
All is good here. Got some housework done and waiting on Alex to mop and do some research on school stuff. Hubby is home today :banana: Also spent an hour talking to Medicaid about Alex trying to get some answers to some questions. Then tried to find a new psychiatrist that will take medicaid for him has been a challenge. Out of 5 in our area only one is taking new patients and one has a 6 month waiting list. Two are not taking new patients and the last one is taking new patients but we've been there before and had a horrible experience so that one is marked off the list.

Hubby spent a while yesterday and today looking for free keylogging software and a good parental control app for the computer. Found two that does what we need it to do between both programs. They are installed and set up. Morgan was quite unhappy to find her computer had been password protected for logging on.

Going to relax now and look through a King Pet Supply catalog that came in the mail today.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
We are getting a rain shower, which we need. Mrs Punkin is over at the church doing volunteer stuff. I am at home sampling a micro brew. This stuff is really good! I had just one and caught a buzz. Just finished the second one and thought I would type this. Deciding on whether I should have another since I'm not going anywhere but it might make me worthless by the time Mrs Punkin gets home! [emoji38]

*Punkin on the run*
May I come over and sample with you please? :D

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm one of those crazy people that loves a storm. But I am glad it missed you Drott.

I'd be super excited if I knew I only had 3 months left to work. Congratulations!

Good afternoon all! Two of my dogs (same owner) didn't show up today because they forgot. They rescheduled for next Friday. I ended up doing a puppy cut on an extremely smelly shih-tzu. I washed it twice and once in dawn and it still smelled like ..... I doused him in doggie cologne but made sure to tell the owner that he did have two baths and the smell just won't go away. It's an older dog so it could be the old dog smell. I don't know. I also did a deshed and bath on a beautiful chocolate lab. Thank goodness he was good and jumped in the tub by himself or I would've been struggling. He's a big boy!

As of now there are no dogs scheduled for tomorrow for anyone. Nothing, nada. I like the day off but really need to be working. I guess if no one schedules then I'll probably take granny for a hair cut and return something she bought at the store that needs a refund. She bought a nice coffee maker that is not Keurig but uses kcups and I set it up for her. It was a pita! She used it one day and then boxed it up to go back. She didn't notice until we got home that day that she had been charged twice for the coffee maker. I'm going to get a refund on one and get reimbursed on the other. My parents and sister and bil fly back home tomorrow from their cruise. My mom called me from Puerto Rico the other day and asked if there was anything I needed from Puerto Rico. Ummm, not that I can think of. :laugh:

Better go take Shrek out as he is sitting in front of me drooling on my shoe.

Happy Friday everyone!

Reactions: efirdj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread