Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Tonight is our last night shipping, I'll have paperwork to do before the final day on the 31st. I'm thinking I'll drag out my sewing machine and work on a quilt after that. At least for a few days. :lol:
This is very bittersweet. I'm glad you'll be able to relax a bit though. :toast:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Looks like 3 in. Super light. Just pushing it. Front finished warming hands then will tackle the back. That's 6 x more than out front. Always clear the back patio and paths to chicks ducks and in front of the other sheds. Makes it easer incase another snow shows up. Going by my Grans calculations we should have 5 more snows. :lol::lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
FV,
Do you still plan to keep the store front open to sell other non-vaping stuff to the locals?

We wish you the best of luck at whatever adventures you guys do. :thumbs:
Nope. We closed the place up for the last time at 10 last night. We have to pack it up and get our stuff out of there so we can list the building for sale. Done.

Drott, I cook, bake, and quilt. Either we're going to get rounder over here or live in a padded house. Or both. :lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Brown strikes again 9:30 this morning emailed that my package would be delivered by end of day. It's 7 miles from the shack. At 3:39 email delay do to sever weather.:lol::lol: When I went to Grrr store the roads were bare.
Ugh. They do that to us all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread