Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
They are supposed to just put a card in your mailbox telling you that you need to go to the PO and pick it up. Is your mailbox gone?

Adult beverage sounds good.

I'm less crabby, my mail order snails for the pond arrived today. And they are already getting to work. Go snails go! :laugh:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
FV, I logged into your website and noticed I changed our mailing address last month but forgot to also change the shipping address. Both are now the same and should go to the PO Box. Your site is easy because you have a place for both but if I knew ahead of time all the problems created by simply wanting to use a PO Box on other sites, I would never have done it. :eek:

Punkin, did the PO tell you that you can sign up for a service (FREE!) that lets you get UPS and FEDEX stuff delivered to your PO box? Not sure if it's in all areas, but we have it. How it works is that you use the actual street address of your PO, followed by the pound sign (#) and your PO box number. For example, one of ours would be:

John Smith
16 N. Bryn Mawr Ave. #1601
Bryn Mawr PA 19010

This way, Mr Smith could get UPS & FEDEX stuff sent to his PO box #1601.

Ask them about it! :)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
How has everyone's week been? Craziness here. Lots going on but that's not unusual.

I took a day for myself yesterday and got a pedicure, went to lunch, and browsed around TJ Maxx and Ross. It was nice to not be in a hurry or have a kid with me constantly asking me to buy this or that. Hubby was home so he took the reins for the day. Today I took my granny to the doctor, made some phone calls, and then went to an appointment for myself this afternoon. When I got home hubby and Morgan wanted to give me my Mother's Day present right then. They didn't want to wait until Sunday. They undoubtedly went shopping today while I was gone. My Kindle Fire has been giving me fits lately. It's possessed or something. Even Amazon can't figure it out. So I've been eyeing and lusting after a new tablet, researching it, and asking hubby questions about the difference in this or that on the specs between the different ones. Well, hubby and Morgan got me a new one today. A Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I had put it on my Amazon wishlist but didn't intend to get it anytime soon much less expect to get it for Mother's Day because it's was pricey (maybe not for some but right now for me it is). I was very surprised! My phone is a Galaxy S7 so it will sync with it. I love the phone. I've had it about a year now. I got it because it was the phone recommended in my research for people with hearing problems. I was starting to have trouble hearing on my other phone. This one has a volume boost button that's awesome.

I found a new home for the deaf American Bulldog that showed up in my yard a couple of months ago. I turned two people down before I found the right people I felt comfortable with. They sent me a pic the other day of him happily sleeping in their bed. :) I really wish I could have kept him. I had gotten quite attached but it hubby was adamant about not keeping him.

Nothing else really fun going on right now. Hope you're all doing well!!

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Why did you change to a PO box?
We have to run across the street to get the mail and it is getting very dangerous. Also there are some kids messing with boxes a lot lately. We just thought it would make things easier. [emoji3]

**Punkin on the run**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread