Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I only use tobacco flavors and recently I began buying a "test" bottle of all the big name juices you see tons of messages about here on the ECF. All of them have been good, but as we all know, taste is subjective and some of the ones that folks rave about have been duds for me.
I just got my bottle of Copper Creek House Blend yesterday and WOW, absolutely fantastic! It's on to the 120ml refill for me with this one :) Thank you for producing such a great product!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I only use tobacco flavors and recently I began buying a "test" bottle of all the big name juices you see tons of messages about here on the ECF. All of them have been good, but as we all know, taste is subjective and some of the ones that folks rave about have been duds for me.
I just got my bottle of Copper Creek House Blend yesterday and WOW, absolutely fantastic! It's on to the 120ml refill for me with this one :) Thank you for producing such a great product!
House is just bottled perfection!

If you like the tobaccos, give Voodoo, Twisted, and Voo's Broo a shot. Im not a tobacco fan, but those that are rave about how good they all are. FV is also working on a couple more new tobacco flavors that should be going out for testing soon.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
Yesterday I received my order for House Blend, Voo's Broo, and Pumpkin Pie, received a sample of Chocolate Chip Cookie. I know you're "supposed to let the flavors steep", but I couldn't wait to try the House Blend immediately. I am soooooo glad I didn't. What an incredible flavor! I can't stop vaping it, and I really don't see how it's going to get better over time. If it does hooray! If it doesn't I'm still happy. The Voo's Broo I'm thinking may need to steep for a bit. Right now it tastes like cigar tobacco, I'm not getting any cream or caramel flavor to it. Later tonight or tomorrow I will load up a CE3 with the pumpkin pie and try that. I did try it in an atty and it seemed as though all I tasted was whipped cream, but to be honest I'm not sure I totally know what I'm doing with an atty, or if I even have good ones (I put in 3 drops and they leak out the bottom). I can't wait to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie too, just not sure when since I only have a 3mL sample; don't want to waste it!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Yesterday I received my order for House Blend, Voo's Broo, and Pumpkin Pie, received a sample of Chocolate Chip Cookie. I know you're "supposed to let the flavors steep", but I couldn't wait to try the House Blend immediately. I am soooooo glad I didn't. What an incredible flavor! I can't stop vaping it, and I really don't see how it's going to get better over time. If it does hooray! If it doesn't I'm still happy. The Voo's Broo I'm thinking may need to steep for a bit. Right now it tastes like cigar tobacco, I'm not getting any cream or caramel flavor to it. Later tonight or tomorrow I will load up a CE3 with the pumpkin pie and try that. I did try it in an atty and it seemed as though all I tasted was whipped cream, but to be honest I'm not sure I totally know what I'm doing with an atty, or if I even have good ones (I put in 3 drops and they leak out the bottom). I can't wait to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie too, just not sure when since I only have a 3mL sample; don't want to waste it!
STEP ASIDE!!! House Expert coming through! Since you like House, buy another bottle NOW. And let it steep while you are working on the bottle that is open right now. That way, you dont have to let it sit on the counter to steep when you cant touch it. TRUST ME, it gets better over time. One of my more recent 120ml bottles was bought on a sale FV had. It was nearly 3 months old. It was amazing.

I cant help you with any suggestions on the tobaccos. I just dont care for them.

As for the Chocolate Chip Cookie.......... Just load up a carto or tank with it. And try not to drink whats left in the bottle.

Try to let the Pie steep too. At least a week, two is better. At first, you do get the prominent flavor of the whipped cream, but after a few days, the pumpkin part of it really shines through and then you get the hint of graham cracker crust. Steeping is the key!!!!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Wow, placed an order Friday, come home today it's in the mail box. Great service.

I'm glad it arrived safely, and quickly! Thanks so much for letting me know. :) I hope you love your juice!
If you dont love it, you can send it to me. :D

I have a feeling you will though.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I just re-ordered Twisted and added a 10 ml bottle of blueberry. The descriptions were just too much to resist. I smelled this out of the mailbox and it smelled so good I dripped some into an atty. That was all in took! In a tank it went and I love the stuff. One more in my re-order list from CC.

I've liked every juice but 1 I've tried of Copper Creek - THIS is why I recommend them. No other juice vendor can even come close to that hit rate.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I just re-ordered Twisted and added a 10 ml bottle of blueberry. The descriptions were just too much to resist. I smelled this out of the mailbox and it smelled so good I dripped some into an atty. That was all in took! In a tank it went and I love the stuff. One more in my re-order list from CC.

I've liked every juice but 1 I've tried of Copper Creek - THIS is why I recommend them. No other juice vendor can even come close to that hit rate.
If you love the Blueberry, next time try the Danish with Blueberry. You will NOT be sorry!!!

Waiting on the mailman to bring my first CC order.
Cool Aid, Licorice and House. I'll drop my thoughts tomorrow.
Is he here yet?????
What about now...? Is he there yet?

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Waiting on the mailman to bring my first CC order.
Cool Aid, Licorice and House. I'll drop my thoughts tomorrow.
Is he here yet?????

Could not wait til tomorrow. Straight from the vape mail into my new Phoenix Bottom Coils.
BTW great job on the consistency on all of these. Despite being 30/70 mixes they are all wicking well in the bottom coils.

COOL AID .... mmmmmmmmmmm I would not call it Cool Aid right now. Maybe it'll change a bit later and match the name, but it is an awesome fruity mix that I will not use all day but certainly when it's time for a treat. Very good with no steeping.

LICORICE .... again good right from the box but not as tastful as I thought. We'll see what happens with this one over the next week or two. Still very good and all I may do later if there is no change will maybe add a drop of sweetener.

HOUSE BLEND ... first thing I did was take a wiff of all three bottles. Cool Aid... fruity, Licorice...like the name, House Blend...oh hell, this smells just like a juice from a different vendor that I can not stand. Big sad face.:( Put a few squirts in my shiny Eternity atomizer and holy heck, my frown turned upside down.:) Loaded up a bottom coil and I am grinning ear to ear. This stuff is very, very, very good straight out of the fresh bottle. If this improves even more after steeping I am really in for a treat. Trust me I have gone through a lot of juices and this by far is the best out of bottle experience I have had. There is definitely a mass quantity in my future and that's the first time I have ever said that.:p

Now being the first time I have purchased from Copper Creek I see I am doomed to check out more of your offerings. I have never had a juice delivery that was a clean sweep. Heck sometimes they all end up in the penalty box. Whatever you are doing there...keep doing it. Don't change anything and you'll have me as a customer for a long time. You have a good thing going and I am sorry I did not try your wares out sooner. You would have saved me a ton of cash wasted on crap I'll never vape.

Also thanks to FatCharlie for pointing me in your direction. If not, i would still be aimlessly wandering everywhere but Copper Creek's direction.

Last edited:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Could not wait til tomorrow. Straight from the vape mail into my new Phoenix Bottom Coils.
BTW great job on the consistency on all of these. Despite being 30/70 mixes they are all wicking well in the bottom coils.

HOUSE BLEND ... first thing I did was take a wiff of all three bottles. Cool Aid... fruity, Licorice...like the name, House Blend...oh hell, this smells just like a juice from a different vendor that I can not stand. Big sad face.:( Put a few squirts in my shiny Eternity atomizer and holy heck, my frown turned upside down.:) Loaded up a bottom coil and I am grinning ear to ear. This stuff is very, very, very good straight out of the fresh bottle. If this improves even more after steeping I am really in for a treat. Trust me I have gone through a lot of juices and this by far is the best out of bottle experience I have had. There is definitely a mass quantity in my future and that's the first time I have ever said that.:p

Now being the first time I have purchased from Copper Creek I see I am doomed to check out more of your offerings. I have never had a juice delivery that was a clean sweep. Heck sometimes they all end up in the penalty box. Whatever you are doing there...keep doing it. Don't change anything and you'll have me as a customer for a long time. You have a good thing going and I am sorry I did not try your wares out sooner. You would have saved me a ton of cash wasted on crap I'll never vape.

Also thanks to FatCharlie for pointing me in your direction. If not, i would still be aimlessly wandering everywhere but your direction.

House is in a class by itself. It's very hard on heads - clean or change often...but it's so worth it. I vape it in Novas and clean after every tank. It keeps the House taste clean, fresh, sweet.... And yes, I'm vaping it while typing this.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
WallyO, thank you. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to write about your experience with the juices. All of them will change with steeping, the flavors will blend and grow up. House will deepen and get richer, and continue to change for about a month.

I do hope that after steeping, the other two please you as much as House Blend did!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread