Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsnhu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Londonderry, NH
Now... onto coffee...

I've tried lots and lots of coffee juices in search of that perfect cup. I haven't found it, until today. It tastes like fresh brewed coffee it has a little creamy undertone to it and a bit of sweetness. I'm really liking it! I'm thinking you should send your whole line of juices to Phil Busardo for him to do a review. I bet they score pretty high with him.

Excellent!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Now... onto coffee... I've tried lots and lots of coffee juices in search of that perfect cup. I haven't found it, until today. It tastes like fresh brewed coffee it has a little creamy undertone to it and a bit of sweetness. I'm really liking it!
After steeping for a couple of weeks, CC's Coffee has moved up in my daily rotation into the top three favorites. Even tho it naturally has a bit of creaminess and sweetness, I still add a little more sweet cream flavor and sweetner. (I go heavy on the cream and sugar in my real coffee). I just ordered a larger bottle of this along with a jug of House Blend.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
Now... onto coffee...

I've tried lots and lots of coffee juices in search of that perfect cup. I haven't found it, until today. It tastes like fresh brewed coffee it has a little creamy undertone to it and a bit of sweetness. I'm really liking it! I'm thinking you should send your whole line of juices to Phil Busardo for him to do a review. I bet they score pretty high with him.

Excellent!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I could not have said it any better. I agree 100%. :thumbs:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I've been revisiting Twisted from time to time and noting how much this juice changes with steeping. After almost 6 weeks the flavors have really developed. I initially found the flavor a little mild, but that has changed. One of the reviews on CC's site mentions cherry...I get definite cherry notes with this juice. The tobacco is smooth and really blends well with the sweeter vanilla and cherry notes. The caramel is just faintly present to me. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread