Status
Not open for further replies.

asd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
USA
Hello

For the first time ever I punched a carto using 3/8 saddle valve, made 2 quite big holes. I got a plastic tank to try out (DC i think) just using it with a 801 cartomizer. Holes ended up right at the bottom of the tank. It doesn't taste as good as before but that might just be the cartomizer.

My questions.

My cartomizer looks quite dry when i remove the drip tip. Is it always supposed to look like that when using tanks or is it supposed to look full ?

What is the best tasting tank setup I can make for voltages between 3.7 to 4.5 ? Do the rebuildable tanks taste better ? Does tanks like zenesis and DID taste superior to punched carto tanks ?

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Hello

For the first time ever I punched a carto using 3/8 saddle valve, made 2 quite big holes. I got a plastic tank to try out (DC i think) just using it with a 801 cartomizer. Holes ended up right at the bottom of the tank. It doesn't taste as good as before but that might just be the cartomizer.

My questions.

My cartomizer looks quite dry when i remove the drip tip. Is it always supposed to look like that when using tanks or is it supposed to look full ?

What is the best tasting tank setup I can make for voltages between 3.7 to 4.5 ? Do the rebuildable tanks taste better ? Does tanks like zenesis and DID taste superior to punched carto tanks ?

Normally, after the initial fill of the carto when it needs to look wet, it has a dry appearance. As long as you're not getting dry hits, it's working okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread