Coupon zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
Some deals seem to be regional with Walgreens, so ymmv, but if you printed out the $2 off 2 reach toothbrushes when it was available, the local Walgreens has Reach 'crystal clean' toothbrushes on sale for 99 cents. They also have a $3 instant cash discount on Tylenol Precise products (priced at $7.99, but with this $5 printable coupon (you can print two) they are free.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Found another store with the other ten bottles I was looking for.. so.. I had to share, it's my first time, I get excited easily!

219834_1683948853939_1094148879_31327103_3647831_o.jpg

Grand total for 20 bottles of body wash and 10 boxes of floss... $2.66! :D

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
Found another store with the other ten bottles I was looking for.. so.. I had to share, it's my first time, I get excited easily!

219834_1683948853939_1094148879_31327103_3647831_o.jpg

Grand total for 20 bottles of body wash and 10 boxes of floss... $2.66! :D

That's fantastic! What are the detaiils? What store, where did you get the coupons, did the store double them, etc..

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
That's fantastic! What are the detaiils? What store, where did you get the coupons, did the store double them, etc..

The coupons are in Smartsource and Redplum from the week of april 14th i think it was. $3 off a bottle was in one, and there was $3 off in another.. Walmart has them priced right at $3.00, Target has them for $3.04. Target had a much better selection of scents, etc. One coupon is strictly for ladies body wash, the other is for lady's or men's. Coupon expires 5/13, I think.. hope that explains it ok? The newspaper in town saves their newspapers for a year. They had exactly ten left ;)

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
The coupons are in Smartsource and Redplum from the week of april 14th i think it was. $3 off a bottle was in one, and there was $3 off in another.. Walmart has them priced right at $3.00, Target has them for $3.04. Target had a much better selection of scents, etc. One coupon is strictly for ladies body wash, the other is for lady's or men's. Coupon expires 5/13, I think.. hope that explains it ok? The newspaper in town saves their newspapers for a year. They had exactly ten left ;)
that rocks! I think that's the week my darling husband cleaned off the dining room table and threw my inserts away /sigh. I'm going to have to check with my local paper to see if they have old papers, do they charge you the regular price? I saw a banner ad on a couponing site last week that advertised 3 sets of inserts from the Sacramento Ca. sunday paper for $60 a year but for the life of me I can't find the banner ad again.. The Sac Bee is great they usually have one or two more inserts than our cheesy local paper..

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
the Sunday paper here is $2, I try to get extra inserts when we go out to Sunday breakfast (cafe owner puts about 10 papers on the counter for customers to read and no one but me seems to want the inserts) when that doesn't work out I go to Dollar Tree and get them there for 1/2 price but getting there before they are sold out is hit or miss since that stupid extreme couponing show started..hopefully people will soon realize that most of what they see on that show is impossible to replicate; particularly in Reno the land of stingy stores and grouchy clerks...

meems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
Jus thought I would throw it out there I found 2 codes for free 8x10 collages (have to order one at a time) at Walgreens: FORMOM and FREECOLLAGE. I just used em both...paid $0 for 2 8x10's of my son for his mom and grandma for Mother's Day :)

Hurry though...I think they expire today at midnight Walgreen's server time.

---WG

Question..do these have to be picked up today?

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Good morning & a new sales week for the coupon gods & goddesses!

What's on your list this week?

In SmartSource this week.. $5 coupon for Tylenol Heat Patches/analgesic rub.. and Rite Aide has them on sale for $5. So.. FREE! Also panty liners.. Free! I purchased 16 packages of panty liners (to which my daughter was completely embarrassed, but hey, it's for charity!) and 8 of the rubs and 8 of the creams. My price.. $0.80, and that's the tax of the panty liners. Half again is going to charity :D The manager called me a smart shopper.. the lady who rang me up originally thought someone was really, really hurt haha! I love FREE!!! I saved $96 today! :banana:

ETA: Came back because I messed up. I saved a total of $151.68 off the regularly priced items. Not too shabby! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread