Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I hope it’s as good as I’m led to believe.
77443CA1-C9C1-49C8-9B27-E2A9F743B564.jpeg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I do not understand these uh, vape devices for cannabis at all but it looks rather high tech, so have fun.

This includes my son owning and using in front of me several times his "electronic nail." Yeah don't ask me something to do with vaporizing wax with the perfect efficiency.

HE knew how it worked though; I guess that is what matters.

LOL I am laughing remembering the first time the kid got me to inhale that stuff. Too strong can really take on a whole new meaning if you ask me.

It makes sense in a way I guess if you are using it for pain control and it does last longer (does it ever) even if it has way less of the minor alkaloids. Etc.

Anna

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
It is good. I found takes some time to get used to. Completely diff experience.
I’m quite enjoying it. The practicality of kicking back is brilliant.

non replaceable and short battery life is strange to me and not so great coming from normal mod life

you ever think about swapping the batteries yourself?

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
It is good. I found takes some time to get used to. Completely diff experience.
I’m quite enjoying it. The practicality off kicking back is brilliant.

non replaceable and short battery life is strange to me and not so great coming from normal mod life

you ever think about swapping the batteries yourself?

Non-swappable batteries are one of the few downsides of the S&B portable line. I found that hard to swallow too. But it has decent cells in it. My Mighty is about 3 years old and the batteries are still plenty robust.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
@Surf Monkey
Glad your still enjoying that is good to hear. Just used to never running out of batteries but now...

@Fog n Vape

I think it will be good. Had for a week, first clean this morn. Chilling with it on the bedside and no ‘everything’ else to deal with. So easy

Feels well efficient as I repeatedly attempt to tag @ Space Monkey over and over (minutes :lol:)

must admit I need a little filling thing because it is awkward. Any tips other than filler? Cheers

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Non-swappable batteries are one of the few downsides of the S&B portable line. I found that hard to swallow too. But it has decent cells in it. My Mighty is about 3 years old and the batteries are still plenty robust.

Hi
Nice device, really enjoying using.
but I’m getting such a poor battery experience.
Even just the capsules I’m getting 4 maybe.
Constantly charging.

Do you only have mighty or crafty as well? If crafty, how do your batteries do? Thanks

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Hi
Nice device, really enjoying using.
but I’m getting such a poor battery experience.
Even just the capsules I’m getting 4 maybe.
Constantly charging.

Do you only have mighty or crafty as well? If crafty, how do your batteries do? Thanks

I don’t have a Crafty, but I’ve spent a good deal of time on various forums reading about the whole S&B line. Sounds like you may have gotten sub-par batteries. I’d contact S&B to get their take on it. They’re pretty responsive and they stand behind their products.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
How are things going with your Crafty+?

pretty big and good update actually. I really enjoyed for 4/5 months then I did send it back. They sent a receipt saying it was not repairable. Then sent a brand new one via special delivery.
It is much better.

I asked what the issue was, they never replied...
Really good kit, cheers

you was right @Surf Monkey thanks. Don’t know what was wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread