Creative Things You have Done With Vape Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not started a thread in forever, but I am going to. Because I've been thinking about it.

Like, I was taking all my rayon scraps (because I am messy) and I use them for like, cleaning out my 510 connections because they're really useful.

I'm also gonna admit.... I adore wire cutters. They are so much better than most things you use for cutting things.

I will admit (I have toe nails that grow FAST and like, well I live in a dry part of the country they aren't all soft and pliable) and I was looking for my toenail clippers, and I couldn't find them, and I um, saw my wire cutters and then I was like, "I'mma gonna try those." Because I was pretty sure if they were not cut, they might poke holes in my clogs and well, my clogs are expensive and wire cutters are cheap.)

They worked fantastic! You can't really (if you are me) get that thought out of your head though, and IMR batteries was offering free wire cutters for batteries. So I got a couple more.

I have trimmed my bangs with the "personal hygiene" wire cutters I now have and like, I would almost try trimming my eyebrows instead of plucking them, but I'm working my way up to that.

Any other weird and wonderful and wacky uses for vaping Gear on OFFER?

I think I spilled my guts, someone else can, too. Maybe. I am curious though.

Anna

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I have not started a thread in forever, but I am going to. Because I've been thinking about it.

Like, I was taking all my rayon scraps (because I am messy) and I use them for like, cleaning out my 510 connections because they're really useful.

I'm also gonna admit.... I adore wire cutters. They are so much better than most things you use for cutting things.

I will admit (I have toe nails that grow FAST and like, well I live in a dry part of the country they aren't all soft and pliable) and I was looking for my toenail clippers, and I couldn't find them, and I um, saw my wire cutters and then I was like, "I'mma gonna try those." Because I was pretty sure if they were not cut, they might poke holes in my clogs and well, my clogs are expensive and wire cutters are cheap.)

They worked fantastic! You can't really (if you are me) get that thought out of your head though, and IMR batteries was offering free wire cutters for batteries. So I got a couple more.

I have trimmed my bangs with the "personal hygiene" wire cutters I now have and like, I would almost try trimming my eyebrows instead of plucking them, but I'm working my way up to that.

Any other weird and wonderful and wacky uses for Vaping Gear on OFFER?

I think I spilled my guts, someone else can, too. Maybe. I am curious though.

Anna
When you go after your eyebrows is when we get you therapy.

• Agree
Reactions: Lowjumper

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It's not really that creative, but I've used several flavorings that I have for DIY eliquids...to make the flavored simple syrup to put on shaved ices. So far, OSDIY's Margarita has been a big hit with the adults. The kids and adults both like these: TFA Peach, a Strawberry combo made with equal parts CAP Sweet Strawberry + TFA Strawberry Ripe, OSDIY Old Tyme Root Beer, LorAnn Bubble Gum, OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush, and WF Banana Candy.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I could use a nice talk with my therapist and my husband ALWAYS pays the bill for me. I TRY to not take it as, "Yes, Anna, I will pay 120 bucks out of pocket for your first therapist (she is my spiritual mommy) so you can talk to her as often as you WANT, if you need to in fact I ENCOURAGE IT, LOL."

Really, I've had other therapists but they cannot compare. Really, I should probably email and ask for a phone session.

HE ALWAYS PAYS maybe I should arrange for a FEW, like as I go back and etc. Heh.

I waxed my legs at home ONCE. It was for the husband's and i's 15 year wedding anniversary. I was pretty determined but like I should have read some blogs and also watched some youtube videos first.

I had to wear knee high socks under my jeans, because my legs were sticky, and also they were black and blue and red for a week.

It was not super romantic I should have done a dry run but let's face it long term planning is not my strong suit.

LEG HAIR? WIRE CUTTERS? Hmmmm…..

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Dude I had no CLUE there were so many "dual use" uses for vape stuff.

I say if we ALL put something on Etsy, we become Etsy sellers and non vapers because PROOF.

Also, I am fairly CERTAIN anything I put on Etsy would not be purchased now that the blog "Regretsy" is defunct. Otherwise, it would be purchased IMMEDIATELY and auctioned off for awesomeness.

Anna

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I affirm that vape gear can be used as medical supplies as I just took out my appendix. I broke a glass tank and used that to make the incision. Used wire cutters to snip off the angry looking appendix. Tied it off with kanthal. Stuffed the wound with rayon to heal from the inside out.
Well wishes can be sent in the form of cash payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread